Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can't really get a handle on what the box office for this will look like. It'll be good, but I can't call right now if I think it'll reach billion dollar status.

I think a sure fire way to push it past that threshold would be to rein in the audience that was propping up Hunger Games, Twilight, The Maze Runner, and all of those other YA movies. The comic book film genre hasn't really captured that tween, CW, ABC Family, I ship him with her type audience yet. We know this will bring in all of the nerds and bored summer goers, but so did the Sony films. Will be interesting how much the HS stuff actually does play into this, and if the Peter love interests will spark tumblr blogs, character shipping, and fanfiction like the YA films tend to do, especially if there ends up being a love triangle between Peter, Liz, and Mary Jane.

This post is probably way off topic and shyt but I'm lost on what y'all are even discussing:mjlol:

Sticking with topic:troll:

I forgot Mary Jane is even in this movie, do they have Gwyn too? Like they really putting all of his love interest in this movie?

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
See, told you....:mjlol:

you wont get peace.:sas2:

And its not even coming from us!:russ:

I'm trynna help your cause, just wanna know how many suits and timeframe from CW. Legit Spidey inquires :troll:

Martha

But I don't mind what he said. He's not too sure about the flick. He's talking specifically about it based on past and based on what he's seen. Cool. I can't be mad at that. @Tasha And is saying the same thing and seemingly having solo conversations about it and I can't be mad at that either. An actual thoughtful discussion on the movie or apprehension or whatever doesn't bother me in the least bit. Which is why I shrugged. At least he's talking about the damn movie and I get why he feels how he feels. He's not picking sides in some stupid turf war like a fukking golden lord wannabe yelling "meteor naaaaaaaaaaaan" at the top of his lungs. It's that shyt that becomes incessant like @Jello Biafra also said.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have a bad feeling that cats are gonna put the expectations for theirs to astronomical measurements and no matter how good the movie will be, still won't reach.

And I think that's unfair.

Kind like if a cat drops 55/23/14 on a NBA stat line and his team wins by one in double OT playing every minute. But still Skip Bayless nicca still talk about "not impressed should've done more" come out of no where like vultures.... no pun

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I mean on some serious shyt. Does it happen? Yeah. But is the shyt for real for real? I doubt it. fukk you look like telling a grown man to eat a penis because he doesn't like a movie you like? I always figure that shyt is for giggles
id figure the same thing...

if they didnt literally stalk you every single thread. and neg you every single thread. and cry every single thread. lets be cereal. the dc stans are unstable and emotional. marvel gang has been joking from day one. but then again i guess i'd be mad too if everybody hated the movies i liked (for good reason) :yeshrug:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
We might need to have fanboy free versions of every thread man,

where anyone who violates that gets banned

the idea of putting someone on ignore for blowing my high consistently is petty af, but it's like come on

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nothing stopping the mods from doing that now..... :francis:
What's a violation tho? Criticizing any aspect of a production if you have a reputation? Singing it's praises if you have a certain reputation? What about making threads that are obvious bait for such conversations?
Like someone said it is a slippery slope.