Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's a violation tho? Criticizing any aspect of a production if you have a reputation? Singing it's praises if you have a certain reputation? What about making threads that are obvious bait for such conversations?
Like someone said it is a slippery slope.

Yeah, but there are some blatantly trolling posts in threads that can at least be deleted

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Have a good Spidey Fanart Monday :mjgrin:
CrDspU8UIAADUOW.jpg

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not done yet but here's something for the thread that will either piss people off or make them dance in the streets:

37. Tony Stark appears in four or five scenes.

Hopefully this calms down all those saying it's too much Ironman.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Not done yet but here's something for the thread that will either piss people off or make them dance in the streets:

37. Tony Stark appears in four or five scenes.
Trailer alone has him in like 3 scenes and we hear his voice in another. So basically, all that's left is the scene where he gives Spiderman the suit back and congratulates him on beating Vulture?

Worst trailer of all time:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Trailer alone has him in like 3 scenes and we hear his voice in another. So basically, all that's left is the scene where he gives Spiderman the suit back and congratulates him on beating Vulture?

Worst trailer of all time:mjlol:

Point they're making in what i read though is that while he plays a big part in the movie he doesn't show up much so the trailers didn't reveal as much as people think. but they're out there breh, go read a few

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also the thing I hinted at when the trailer dropped which i knew but couldn't say shyt about: He's got his own JARVIS, but Marvel knows he shouldn't and that's one of the reasons story wise he loses the suit and thematically as well. There's a whole list of things that his suit can do now and my boy told me it would piss some people off since a lot of them pissed him off and he's a die hard spidey fan as well but what made him feel better about it is creatively, they all understood these are things he shouldn't have and shouldn't be dependent on

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One more thing since it was a point of contention: Sony didn't tell them who they could and couldn't use. They gave marvel the full run of everything since this is their show creatively, sony is just paying the bills so even the trailer was marvel's decisions because thats a creative endeavor. The reason there's no Ock or Osborne mention or no Daily Bugle (yet) is because they want a somewhat clean break from everything that came before for a while. They really want to set this up as something different tonally and from the world building standpoint. The Daily Bugle probably won't show up till he gets to college and if they do reuse villains, they want to make sure it's a unique take

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I have a bad feeling that cats are gonna put the expectations for theirs to astronomical measurements
rightfully so, the character averaged just under 900mill in the hands of mish mash Sony. Now it's in the hands of the same crew that got half a mill outta antman and 600+ for an obscure character like Dr Strange. This is arguably the biggest comic draw outside of batman and marvels most iconic character. If they can't get this right it's going to be a huge disappoint