Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I see, and I actually get that and respect that.:ehh: I just have some BAD NEWS personally for you then.:wow:

There will never be peace and you will really never get your peace as long as only one side isnt being chastised or being educated on how they are a part of the problem and are wrong too.

So the kid thats not getting admonished? Why should he even stop? Why wouldnt he even continue to just push the limits? lol

Martha

I take after my favorite superhero and say fukk you all and go solo:russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Lot of truth in this post.

People already exposed their extreme bias calling Holland the best spider man/Peter based on mere minutes of footage.

Stick asm 1 and 2 under the Disney banner and the same posters calling trash would suddenly love it.
I'm disappointed you aint use
Bjp5y1.png
yet :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh not for nothing and not saying its right but hasnt Spiderman kinda been presented to kids as a "sidekick" for a few years now?:jbhmm:

:bryan:

That complaint probably shouldve started like 2014.... just saying:mjlol:

Martha

Didn't know they had a alternate universe version for the kids:sas1:

Been to busy following Spiderman on the big screen....where he made his own suits that didn't look like a Halloween leftover,and didn't need help with the tech,let along "upgrades":mjlol:....following a Spiderman who was taking down 3 villains in a movie at a time,and on his way to taking down six....and didn't need no Iron Man,let along the whooole Avengers to help out:banderas:.

You know?boss shyt:sas1:....but now that you've explained,hope th e kids enjoy their spiderman:martin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn't know they had a alternate universe version for the kids:sas1:

Been to busy following Spiderman on the big screen....where he made his own suits that didn't look like a Halloween leftover,and didn't need help with the tech,let along "upgrades":mjlol:....following a Spiderman who was taking down 3 villains in a movie at a time,and on his way to taking down six....and didn't need no Iron Man,let along the whooole Avengers to help out:banderas:.

You know?boss shyt:sas1:....but now that you've explained,hope th e kids enjoy their spiderman:martin:

Todays children

Is tomorrows future

Tomorrows future equals BILLIONS

images

and them funds open up the door for other projects..... doesnt get more boss than that:ehh:

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You're assuming it's from a comical jokey way and then also assuming the other is hostile and also not fukking around. I'm pretty sure no one is going to tell someone to eat a dikk because they dislike a movie they love. shyt can't be that serious.

Now as for the ignore button that's a preference breh. If someone is annoying the piss out of you for whatever reason then that's on you how you deal with it. We're grown we do what we want so I'm not mad at the next man or woman for how they handle their lives.

So again my question is how much defense of marvel do you want homie?
Why don't you list who you got on ignore breh :mjgrin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Todays children

Is tomorrows future

Tomorrows future equals BILLIONS

images

and them funds open up the door for other projects..... doesnt get more boss than that:ehh:

Martha

Let's never question the kids love of Spiderman......this is about the grown men who downplay Spiderman to they kids,just because he's on a independent:martin:

"He only shoots webs:camby:,hes not a billionaire playboy son:banderas:"

Kids ain't pushing these movies to the billion mark imo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let's never question the kids love of Spiderman......this is about the grown men who downplay Spiderman to they kids,just because he's on a independent:martin:

"He only shoots webs:camby:,hes not a billionaire playboy son:banderas:"

Kids ain't pushing these movies to the billion mark imo.

I mean.... I'm not even sure what we at the moment are trynna get at. :heh:

If you really care for my opinion (which I know you dont:troll:) or want to know what I think (which I know you dont:skip:). I ready for an adult Spiderman. :ld:

I grew up watching a Peter Parker who was a grown man working at the Daily Bugle, his girlfriend was on Broadway and etc. But I guess this is what it is, and until I see the final product, I'm not gonna hate on it. If its good then its good, if its not the its not.:manny:

But I do disagree, kids is pushing them to the billion mark. Its one thing for a cat like you to just go.... maybe you have a bad PAWG or sexy Asian broad and she wants you to take her. But its another thing for you to take your wifey/babymother, your adorable baby daughter and your son that carries your fullname and will one day rule over your kingdom.

Tickets from them families > a nicca going dolo or maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe taking his shorty

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not sure which part lost you but just to be clear and correct bullshyt;

Fake neutral arent people who have any problem with how Disney operates

Fake neutral are the cats that will be in the DC threads and complain about the bashing, jokes, or thread hijackery or etc that happens there. But when its done equally in the Marvel threads or just for the sake of argument.... the same shyt that is hated over there... happens on this side. They dont speak up, dont chastise the cats that are the same just flip side of the coin.

Look, both sides pretty much are doing THE EXACT SAME THING is just the execution and presentation is different.

One side comes from a comical jokey angle, the other comes from a more hostile angry emotional angle. But its wild that the guys having fun with it are hated and the guy all emo about come off like they are victims. Its just weird, I dont get that

Martha
Yeah weird isn't it. The Clark Kents are very see through. And we know who they are :sas2:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You're assuming it's from a comical jokey way and then also assuming the other is hostile and also not fukking around. I'm pretty sure no one is going to tell someone to eat a dikk because they dislike a movie they love. shyt can't be that serious.

Now as for the ignore button that's a preference breh. If someone is annoying the piss out of you for whatever reason then that's on you how you deal with it. We're grown we do what we want so I'm not mad at the next man or woman for how they handle their lives.

So again my question is how much defense of marvel do you want homie?
Yeah ok :laff: