Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have no idea what you're talking about I just wanted to add a:russ:

But I will ask you this: are the two or three of us who've defended iron man 3 not enough for you? Is there a quota you need to make you happy? Just asking for future reference so I can define the terms cause I said I loved the flick and explained why and there was some back and forth but nothing major
Stop being fake neutral Marty.

You're not allowed to criticize Disney.

You have to admit thor 2 is a great film :ufdup:

Admit that iron man trilogy is flawless :ufdup:

Cap trilogy is better than Nolans :ufdup:

Become one with the borganization :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
oh not for nothing and not saying its right but hasnt Spiderman kinda been presented to kids as a "sidekick" for a few years now?:jbhmm:

:bryan:

That complaint probably shouldve started like 2014.... just saying:mjlol:

Martha
*raises hand* I complained then and that's one reason I hated that awful show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have no idea what you're talking about I just wanted to add a:russ:

But I will ask you this: are the two or three of us who've defended iron man 3 not enough for you? Is there a quota you need to make you happy? Just asking for future reference so I can define the terms cause I said I loved the flick and explained why and there was some back and forth but nothing major

Not sure which part lost you but just to be clear and correct bullshyt;

Fake neutral arent people who have any problem with how Disney operates

Fake neutral are the cats that will be in the DC threads and complain about the bashing, jokes, or thread hijackery or etc that happens there. But when its done equally in the Marvel threads or just for the sake of argument.... the same shyt that is hated over there... happens on this side. They dont speak up, dont chastise the cats that are the same just flip side of the coin.

Look, both sides pretty much are doing THE EXACT SAME THING is just the execution and presentation is different.

One side comes from a comical jokey angle, the other comes from a more hostile angry emotional angle. But its wild that the guys having fun with it are hated and the guy all emo about come off like they are victims. Its just weird, I dont get that

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not sure which part lost you but just to be clear and correct bullshyt;

Fake neutral arent people who have any problem with how Disney operates

Fake neutral are the cats that will be in the DC threads and complain about the bashing, jokes, or thread hijackery or etc that happens there. But when its done equally in the Marvel threads or just for the sake of argument.... the same shyt that is hated over there... happens on this side. They dont speak up, dont chastise the cats that are the same just flip side of the coin.

Look, both sides pretty much are doing THE EXACT SAME THING is just the execution and presentation is different.

One side comes from a comical jokey angle, the other comes from a more hostile angry emotional angle. But its wild that the guys having fun with it are hated and the guy all emo about come off like they are victims. Its just weird, I dont get that

Martha

You're assuming it's from a comical jokey way and then also assuming the other is hostile and also not fukking around. I'm pretty sure no one is going to tell someone to eat a dikk because they dislike a movie they love. shyt can't be that serious.

Now as for the ignore button that's a preference breh. If someone is annoying the piss out of you for whatever reason then that's on you how you deal with it. We're grown we do what we want so I'm not mad at the next man or woman for how they handle their lives.

So again my question is how much defense of marvel do you want homie?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You're assuming it's from a comical jokey way and then also assuming the other is hostile and also not fukking around. I'm pretty sure no one is going to tell someone to eat a dikk because they dislike a movie they love. shyt can't be that serious.

Now as for the ignore button that's a preference breh. If someone is annoying the piss out of you for whatever reason then that's on you how you deal with it. We're grown we do what we want so I'm not mad at the next man or woman for how they handle their lives.

Wow

I see now... you're kinda coming in from the tail end of this, a lot of this has pretty much been discussed

But I got you and can kinda see both your viewpoint and disconnect. You missed out on some discussion @jayshiggs @wire28 @loyola llothta @BXKingPin82 and a few others brought up over the last few days. I know this shyt can move fast and get overwhelming after a point.

Context gets lost when you're trynna paraphrase so many post in about 50 words

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wow

I see now... you're kinda coming in from the tail end of this, a lot of this has pretty much been discussed

But I got you and can kinda see both your viewpoint and disconnect. You missed out on some discussion @jayshiggs @wire28 @loyola llothta @BXKingPin82 and a few others brought up over the last few days. I know this shyt can move fast and get overwhelming after a point.

Martha

Fair. It also assumes I give a shyt :russ:

Keep that Stan war shyt out of spider man that's all I'm saying. Just let me have one bastion of peace on this site :russ: fukking tainting peter Parker with this nonsense

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wow

Martha

Yes, I've been called various names, told to eat a dikk or something of that nature even ranted at by the one and only @MartyMcFly before he put me on ignore over this Stan Wars shyt. But me personally it all rolls off my back, I love the Film Room. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Fair. It also assumes I give a shyt :russ:

Keep that Stan war shyt out of spider man that's all I'm saying. Just let me have one bastion of peace on this site :russ: fukking tainting peter Parker with this nonsense

Oh but I think you do:youngsabo:

Not in an unhealthy way like you're thinking about this shyt when you're out on a cool friday night in a nice suit with a pawg and a spanish chick next to you listening whatever BS the clubs is playing over a drink.:salute:

But in a cool respectful way that is practical per that last part of your post. Which I only ask, if that directed at EVERYONE or just the so called Marvel stans?

Didnt think it was all that bad in here till a certain element introduced itself in here:mjlol:

Come to a Spiderman thread where everyone is talking about Spiderman just to say IM3 is trash brehs:lolbron:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh but I think you do:youngsabo:

Not in an unhealthy way like you're thinking about this shyt when you're out on a cool friday night in a nice suit with a pawg and a spanish chick next to you listening whatever BS the clubs is playing over a drink.

But in a cool respectful way that is practical per that last part of your post. Which I only ask, if that directed at EVERYONE or just the so called Marvel stans?

Didnt think it was all that bad in here till a certain element introduced itself in here:mjlol:

Come to a Spiderman thread where everyone is talking about Spiderman just to say IM3 is trash brehs:lolbron:

Martha

Yeah I only care when it interruputs my good time. Other than that I really don't give a shyt. Like I said do what you want just give me peace here. You cats argue like kids on the playground making the teacher cancel recess for everyone

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah I only care when it interruputs my good time. Other than that I really don't give a shyt. Like I said do what you want just give me peace here. You cats argue like kids on the playground making the teacher cancel recess for everyone

I see, and I actually get that and respect that.:ehh: I just have some BAD NEWS personally for you then.:wow:

There will never be peace and you will really never get your peace as long as only one side isnt being chastised or being educated on how they are a part of the problem and are wrong too.

So the kid thats not getting admonished? Why should he even stop? Why wouldnt he even continue to just push the limits? lol

Martha