Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Sony as a company were in shambles top to bottom.

Between the hack and every division hemorrhaging money they needed a win and some good PR.

Teaming up with marvel gave them that.

That said,it frustrates me because I liked the asm films and by this point we would have had asm 3,venom and sinister six films under their original schedule.

:scust:

Jards

All Star
Daps
once again like the hoe you are, i never said anything about a bet.. your dikkeating ass did.

so nah decrease or not ALL 5 fukkING MOVIES made over 700mil back to back. but you're too much of a disney dikkeater to realise this.

if disney said shoot your bald headed mother, your dikkeating ass prolly would..

peace and go dikkeat disney some more and go on ignore, hate stans like you.. blind sheep
Look at you - all emotional :hhh::mjlol:

Ignored :mjgrin:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
For me the Spiderman's so far rank :

Spiderman > ASM > Spiderman II > ASM 2 > Spiderman 3

Tobey was a weak ass Spiderman to me, and honestly Spiderman 2, for me, is possibly the most overrated superhero movie ever.

New Spidey looks like he'll easily be the best one though, I didn't like how they forced him into Civil War (actually made the story worse) but the dude they got is perfect. With Mike Keaton and Downey assisting the movie is already piff to me :yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Truth be told though, I dont even really ever take offense or get mad at the DC stans that get mad or say wild shyt back to me.

I think I get more irritated with the "FAKE NEUTRAL" cats that will jump on one thing..... like say for example if me @wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @jayshiggs and a few others make a joke or comment.

But when PS, SW, YYM, and many others do THE EXACT fukkING THING on the flipside or say some shyt even worse and more polarizing than us, these same cats are NO WHERE to be found:wtf:

and I literally be sitting there like

giphy.gif

Either join the party or get the fukk out the way:stopitslime:

Oh yea, another thing to further prove "who's just having fun with it vs who really takes this shyt to heart?"

You ever notice that EVERYTIME a random dude criticize a DC movie that really isnt one of the known stans on either side (cuz lets be real, but now the lines been drawn, everyone knows who's playing what cards). DC cats be quick to be like "bu bu bu bu bu but LOOK AT THAT mah veL stan."

But when a Marvel movie gets criticized the Marvel cats NEVER say that.

When the DC shyt gets panned bad by critics is "ooooh that bias, the guy was a Marvel stan" but when Marvel shyt gets it criticism (yes I know its rare but still) that excuse is never used. I dont recall anyone calling the bad shyt about IF "bias"

Martha
Fake neutral cats looking faker every time. Easier to spot now :sas2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah but youre a Shane black stan you can't be trusted :ufdup:

This is true :russ: BUT I like the character work and the story and the different feel for it. Grant it all that character work was sort of undone in age of ultron but it came roaring back in civil war

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Truth be told though, I dont even really ever take offense or get mad at the DC stans that get mad or say wild shyt back to me.

I think I get more irritated with the "FAKE NEUTRAL" cats that will jump on one thing..... like say for example if me @wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @jayshiggs and a few others make a joke or comment.

But when PS, SW, YYM, and many others do THE EXACT fukkING THING on the flipside or say some shyt even worse and more polarizing than us, these same cats are NO WHERE to be found:wtf:

and I literally be sitting there like

giphy.gif

Either join the party or get the fukk out the way:stopitslime:

Oh yea, another thing to further prove "who's just having fun with it vs who really takes this shyt to heart?"

You ever notice that EVERYTIME a random dude criticize a DC movie that really isnt one of the known stans on either side (cuz lets be real, but now the lines been drawn, everyone knows who's playing what cards). DC cats be quick to be like "bu bu bu bu bu but LOOK AT THAT mah veL stan."

But when a Marvel movie gets criticized the Marvel cats NEVER say that.

When the DC shyt gets panned bad by critics is "ooooh that bias, the guy was a Marvel stan" but when Marvel shyt gets it criticism (yes I know its rare but still) that excuse is never used. I dont recall anyone calling the bad shyt about IF "bias"

Martha
the "neutral" people are DC stans in pseudo disguise. we all hip to game. they come :cape: for them but no where to be found when they say off the wall shyt (which is all the time)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This is true :russ: BUT I like the character work and the story and the different feel for it. Grant it all that character work was sort of undone in age of ultron but it came roaring back in civil war
Yeah rewatching it I can appreciate the character development Tony went through in the movie. I really did a 180 on it I think it's a good film. Even though the Mandarin and EXTREMIS (lava people) piss me off. :francis: