LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I didn't say it was THE best,but it's in my top 5 :takedat:

The dark knight is the best :wow:

Top 5 huh? I can see that but it's a tight race, especially when you factor in the nostalgia factor & people's personal attachment to the character.

Hell, Logan just flipped the script & deebowed his way into my Top 10. Still trying to find a justification for my man Spawn to creep in :mjcry:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yes he is.

Mic nificient was a dormant account for 4 years.

The last time that account was used was right before the kill Dat noize account was created.

1 month after kill Dat noize got outed as a racist white boy using the n word the mic nificient account started posting again.

He exposed himself in the justice League thread because he started incessantly whining about superman Just like kill Dat noize. He even referenced the exact same cartoon version of superman as his preferred portrayal that kill dat noize did.

Outside the film room he also posts about all the same subjects as kill Dat noize.

He will deny it because if he admitted it he would get banned right away.
:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah because it's so hard to mask your IP in 2017 :camby:

We got people in here that paid black men to work out in the gym and call out other posters on video just to uphold a lie and you think a different VPN is going to fool us :camby:
A hand pic means absolutely nothing when we've had posters pay men to record videos pretending to be them.:mjlol:
:dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The lengths some people go to :mjlol:

I can't remember the thread but it some poster named originalgangster or some shyt. It waant even that long ago.

People were calling him out for proof. He took like 3 days then posted a video working out. Calling out posters in the video.

Then a while later he talked on the phone to another member after asking for a fade and they noticed the voices in the video and the phone call weren't the same.:russ:

He promptly admitted he got someone to make the video :laff:

@itsyoung!! Might know the thread he was on his head the whole time.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also good for them stripping him of the suit. Idk if he'll get it back or not but it's a good character moment and helps get him to a point where he can say "thanks but no thanks"

Yea after the 2nd trailer i love the idea of tony it now because spidey gets his moment he shouldve had in civil war where he disagrees with stark and does his own thing as the unselfish hero. I also like that marvel is acknowledging the tier system in the MCU. Vulture saying nobody cares about us. Stark callin that nikka peter local n shyt.

Like stark aint out there stoppin bank robberies nikka im lookin for infinity stones u go chase cars

:hhh:

Then when thanos come to fukk up the city he run back apologizing and needing assistance from the young king since half the avengers still wont be fukking with him by pt 1

:ohhh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The lengths some people go to :mjlol:

I can't remember the thread but it some poster named originalgangster or some shyt. It waant even that long ago.

People were calling him out for proof. He took like 3 days then posted a video working out. Calling out posters in the video.

Then a while later he talked on the phone to another member after asking for a fade and they noticed the voices in the video and the phone call weren't the same.:russ:

He promptly admitted he got someone to make the video :laff:

@itsyoung!! Might know the thread he was on his head the whole time.
:dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it in here somewhere breh. Basically what you said
Yeah I couldn't find it lol . I really like the tech suit more now that I saw that tony scene .
Marvel really doesn't need to drop full trailers, simple teasers would do

Trailers are to get you interested in movies, their benefit are for unknown movies
what ? They need to attract the casuals

Daps
Spider-Man is basically the fun version Deadpool movie. My ideal thing is they go OVERBOARD with witty quips while he's fighting bad guys. I mean like not even waiting for u to catch lines lol