Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WAIT!

Mic Nificient is Kill Dat Noize? Did KDN get banned or something? :ohhh: Damn, I'm behind. I'm going to do some investigating and catch up on this.

No, I'm not even aware of who Kill Dat Noize is...Somebody in the Justice League thread just accused me of being that person because I said Cyborg looked like shyt in the trailer and I started posting again after that other poster got banned.

I already told that paranoid fukk to just go to a mod and ask them to check the IP addresses if he wants confirmation that I'm not that other poster.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
WAIT!

Mic Nificient is Kill Dat Noize? Did KDN get banned or something? :ohhh: Damn, I'm behind. I'm going to do some investigating and catch up on this.
Yes he is.

Mic nificient was a dormant account for 4 years.

The last time that account was used was right before the kill Dat noize account was created.

1 month after kill Dat noize got outed as a racist white boy using the n word the mic nificient account started posting again.

He exposed himself in the justice League thread because he started incessantly whining about superman Just like kill Dat noize. He even referenced the exact same cartoon version of superman as his preferred portrayal that kill dat noize did.

Outside the film room he also posts about all the same subjects as kill Dat noize.

He will deny it because if he admitted it he would get banned right away.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he is.

The last time that account was used was right before the kill Dat noize account was created.

1 month after kill Dat noize got outed as a racist white boy using the n word the mic nificient account started posting again.

He exposed himself in the justice League thread because he started incessantly whining about superman Just like kill Dat noize. He even referenced the exact same cartoon version of superman as his preferred portrayal that kill dat noize did.

Outside the film room he also posts about all the same subjects as kill Dat noize.

I'm denying it because I'm not that poster. Like I said go to a mod or an administrator and have them check the IP addresses. Either way stop accusing me of being someone else and stop stalking me from thread to thread.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yes he is.

Batman-level detective work :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm denying it because I'm not that poster. Like I said go to a mod or an administrator and have them check the IP addresses. Either way stop accusing me of being someone else and stop stalking me from thread to thread.
Yeah because it's so hard to mask your IP in 2017 :camby:

We got people in here that paid black men to work out in the gym and call out other posters on video just to uphold a lie and you think a different VPN is going to fool us :camby:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman-level detective work :wow:

No, like I said he's a paranoid fukk that singled me out because I said Cyborg looked like shyt in the Justice League trailer.

The guy that he's accusing me of being is white right?

This is a photo of my hand:

9SV9Bh.jpg

I'm NOT whoever the fukk it is he's accusing me of being.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A hand pic means absolutely nothing when we've had posters pay men to record videos pretending to be them.:mjlol:

whatever nikka.

Just stop stalking me from thread to thread or @ing me. I'm not whoever you're claiming I am. Believe me or don't, just leave me the fukk alone.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yup. Better than any of those.

Iron man is good but it's just a reskinned batman begins.

I don't like avengers. Joss whedon is a horrible director. He's truly a TV director in every sense of the word. Everything about the film is pieced together/borrowed from other films.

Winter soldier is great,MCU best film. But spider man 2 beats it with better emotional moments and a better villain.

Civil war I have a lot of problems with but it's still good. Just not great.