Martha

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Yup. Better than any of those.

Iron man is good but it's just a reskinned batman begins.

I don't like avengers. Joss whedon is a horrible director. He's truly a TV director in every sense of the word.

Winter soldier is great,MCU best film. But spider man 2 beats it with better emotional moments and a better villain.

Civil war I have a lot of problems with but it's still good. Just not great.
I'ma have rewatch Spiderman 2, which, while I know it's a classic. I can't put it above any of those films besides maybe Iron Man because it's bogged down by origin expedition. But man Avengers and Cap 2 and 3 are just perfect examples of how to handle ensemble casts.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'ma have rewatch Spiderman 2, which, while I know it's a classic. I can't put it above any of those films besides maybe Iron Man because it's bogged down by origin expedition. But man Avengers and Cap 2 and 3 are just perfect examples of how to handle ensemble casts.
I disagree but opinions and all that :manny:

Daps
I thought the first trailer was utter shyt but this one is nice

nikkas stop complaining "giving stuff away" smh a movie is more than set pieces and plot

It's about how it all comes TOGETHER in the end

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah, Prodigal & I agree on a lot of shyt, probably because I'm not anchored to any one company but I just don't see it with this one.

SM2 was a great CBM but the best? :dame:
I didn't say it was THE best,but it's in my top 5 :takedat:

The dark knight is the best :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I thought the first trailer was utter shyt but this one is nice

nikkas stop complaining "giving stuff away" smh a movie is more than set pieces and plot

It's about how it all comes TOGETHER in the end
Yeah I didn't think it gave away that much but :manny:

Nobody is forcing yall to watch the trailers.

That's just the nature of the beast these days. We see a lot of footage before hand.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
stark will have 10-15 min max yall cry bout dumb shyt.
I kind of agree. I think this is just marketing trying to pump up box office and we've probably seen almost all of his scenes similar to joker in the suicide squad marketing.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
His self esteem has never been THAT low, especially after he was bitten by the spider. He's struggled with thinking he's made the wrong decision, thinking he wasn't doing enough, continually struggled with survivors guilt. Can't recall any time he thought he was NOTHING without a gadget of some sort. When he lost his Spider-Sense a few years back he questioned if he'd be able to beat that villain but never though he was straight up NOTING without his Spidey Sense, he just made his own bulletproof armor.

It doesn't make sense for HIM to think he's nothing without Tony's suit, considering he was already out there saving people and doing epic shyt BEFORE Tony gave him the suit.
you're ascribing your own context to the line, and giving a hyperbolic interpretation of what it means for the character. I say wait till you see the movie and hear the dialogue leading up to it, to decide how you feel about him saying it. Right now you're doing too much

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
And a character creating a metal suit to fly and deciding to not create a helmet to guard against wind and potential projectiles while doing illegal shyt may get by in the comic world, but makes no sense when translated to a live action- "real world" film universe. Take Toomes' helmet away and he's classic vulture. And I'm pretty sure he'll take the helmet off in dramatic moments. All in all, marvel has demonstrated that they care about translating the spirit of the entire 616 verse faithfully, minus necessary tweaks, so I've had complete faith in them since phase 1 ended...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're ascribing your own context to the line, and giving a hyperbolic interpretation of what it means for the character. I say wait till you see the movie and hear the dialogue leading up to it, to decide how you feel about him saying it. Right now you're doing too much

I already said (twice) that I don't have full context and that It might not matter when I see the full film.