Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Y'all dudes hate on absolutely everything :dahell:

But none you really got the answers because you posting about it on a internet hip-hop forum.

Take a moment fallback and just enjoy the flicks.

movie looks dope, so what if RDJ is in it...quit bytching about every little thing. shyt aint all that serious brehs.

nikkas complain about every fukking thing, I'm just used to it at this point. You know how you always got at least one of your boys that's always salty about something no matter what :francis:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all dudes hate on absolutely everything :dahell:

But none you really got the answers because you posting about it on a internet hip-hop forum.

Take a moment fallback and just enjoy the flicks.

movie looks dope, so what if RDJ is in it...quit bytching about every little thing. shyt aint all that serious brehs.

This is coli, there are so many whiners who bytch about everything...Everyone already knew Ironman was in this yet are crying about him in too many scenes. We saw a 2 minute trailer for a 2 he movie....I don't expect Ironman to be in more than 30 min of the movie

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Much better than the first trailer. Tho i see what other people are sayin as far as (seemingly) showing the entire movie.

Oh and Andrew Garfield was the first time that i actually felt like i was watchin Peter Parker on screen :manny:

But "high school" spider-man is overrated to me anyway. I started readin spidey in the 90s, at which point he was a young adult, married to a chain-smoking MJ who had a miscarriage, and he was far removed from bein a socially-awkward 15-year old. Even in that shytty fox cartoon that i loved at the time, he looked like a grown ass man in college.

Tobey wasn't bad and def tapped into those emo-elements ... but yea, Garfield had the mannerisms and quips that i was used to seeing in Spidey since I was a kid. The Holland's kid isn't bad tho.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Spider man 2 is pretty much flawless.

It's one of the best cbm's of all time.
4Pymzg5.gif

So many people sleep on SM2 just cause they don't like Tobey.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
shyt I don't like tobey but I can't front on it
Exactly

Some people can't separate what they want out of a character over what was actually delivered.

I can not like Tobey's portrayal while still realizing my preference doesn't negate what the actor and film maker accomplished with their vision.

My bias doesn't change or diminish that. Tobey isn't bad. He's just not "my spider man"

Too many people think what they want is the only truth and any other version means it's bad.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly

Some people can't separate what they want out of a character over what was actually delivered.

I can not like Tobey's portrayal while still realizing my preference doesn't negate what the actor and film maker accomplished with their vision.

My bias doesn't change or diminish that. Tobey isn't bad. He's just not "my spider man"

Too many people think what they want is the only truth and any other version means it's bad.

Word. Exactly. I don't really like roger Moore as Bond but the spy who loved me and for your eyes only are great flicks. Tobey doesn't do it for me but I can't knock those first two movies and definitely can't knock the second. I watched it so many times I know every pause in it.