Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Mazino

All Star
Daps
nikkas REALLY think holland is the best spidey... OFF WHAT ?? :mjlol:

Garfield is clearly the superior Spidey compared to those 2 bums.. smh MCU did Garfield the GAWD dirty :to:
He damn near shytted on every Peter through a cameo in Civil War, for me he embodies Peter more than any before him.

Garfield was cool though.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
nikkas REALLY think holland is the best spidey... OFF WHAT ?? :mjlol:

Garfield is clearly the superior Spidey compared to those 2 bums.. smh MCU did Garfield the GAWD dirty :to:
I agree Andrew played spiderman good but he had a shyt script to work with:hhh: his costume is my favorite of all tree of them:ehh:
tumblr_n9a94xitMJ1ttxfcgo5_500.gif

It's a damn shame marvel didn't take Andrew :comeon:
No knock on holland but Andrew is my favorite I'll wait and see in this movie if I change my mind

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I understand that Spidey is young in this but it grinds my gears that Tony is talking down to him and someone in the youtube comments said it perfectly.
"If you're nothing without this suit then you shouldn't have it" Lol that means Tony shouldn't have his suit either.

Cap already showed him what's up even with the suit but jesus did they just give the whole damn movie away. Sony you fukking morons. It looks like way too much Iron Man for my liking.

:dahell:

Marvel made the movie you dumbfukk.. take the blame up with them not sony...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
He damn near shytted on every Peter through a cameo in Civil War, for me he embodies Peter more than any before him.

Garfield was cool though.

lol @ a cgi fest cameo better than 2 feature length movie :mjlol: you only saying that cause Holland got the ''marvel'' stamp, humble yourself.. Garfield the chosen one

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And I hope ironman don't get too much air time:comeon: let the kid own his turf:comeon:
This applies to black panther movie we betta not see captian america and pals get lots of air time:francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
"One of the things that I think is so amazing about this experience is that you don't have studios deciding to work together to make a film very often.

In fact, it may never happen again--after we do the sequel.

Because Sony and Disney and Marvel all decided that the right thing to do was to allow Peter Parker and Spider-Man to be in the MCU, and to work with the Marvel guys and have them produce this film, and I think that was a very rare thing for three companies to do and a very brilliant thing for them to decide to do because there are only so many stories that you know you can tell again and again and again about Spidey, and this is something that we would never been able to do in any other way. So, it was a very selfless thing that was very smart on the part of all the companies."

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/spider...ecoming-sequel

@MartyMcFly

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dahell:

Marvel made the movie you dumbfukk.. take the blame up with them not sony...
Damn nikka calm the fukk down. nikkas come in here furious as hell for the most obvious complaint of the trailer that a lot of people agree with. This shyt is flying under the Sony banner and produced by Marvel only. Watts directed this along with Daley, for the screenplay and he more than likely cut the trailer. Both of them had no prior history with Marvel even though I'm sure they were in the room giving them pointers so I'm checking this shyt mostly under Sony (since they had 5 times to get it right still failed and now need training wheels from the MCU)

Back to the movie.
A little too much Iron Man for me also. Feels like a spin off more than a true Spidey movie and I guess it is but still. Oh well I'll be there first day regardless and I think this shyt is gonna break some records.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And I hope ironman don't get too much air time:comeon: let the kid own his turf:comeon:
This applies to black panther movie we betta not see captian america and pals get lots of air time:francis:

Captain America is not gonna be Nowhere in Black Panther...:heh: