Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
black panther is harboring captain and the others remember the end of civil war:francis:

No he is Haboring bucky.... There was no other implication he has the other Avengers hanging out in Wakanda... Besides that would cause an international incident. Plus Fury probably gave Steve the safe houses to lay low in... Like the comics I imagine

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No he is Haboring bucky.... There was no other implication he has the other Avengers hanging out in Wakanda... Besides that would cause an international incident. Plus Fury probably gave Steve the safe houses to lay low in... Like the comics I imagine
honestly i hope your right:francis:
i dont want to see no other bullshyt stealing black panther lightning

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
"One of the things that I think is so amazing about this experience is that you don't have studios deciding to work together to make a film very often.

In fact, it may never happen again--after we do the sequel.

Because Sony and Disney and Marvel all decided that the right thing to do was to allow Peter Parker and Spider-Man to be in the MCU, and to work with the Marvel guys and have them produce this film, and I think that was a very rare thing for three companies to do and a very brilliant thing for them to decide to do because there are only so many stories that you know you can tell again and again and again about Spidey, and this is something that we would never been able to do in any other way. So, it was a very selfless thing that was very smart on the part of all the companies."

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/spider...ecoming-sequel

@MartyMcFly

Man I hope this is just tough talk before the eventual renegotiations start :to:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah I read that on Neogaf like...:dahell: You might as well give back the rights then... Those Sony higher ups aint gonna fukk up this gravy train...
It's actually incredibly smart and shrewd.

If it happens.

Marvel makes no money off this film. Nor the sequel. Not in the traditional sense anyway.

They get the Disney rub let them play with the character while at the same time building a spider man universe (venom etc) then just take the character and put him in that universe and leave marvel holding their dikk.

That would be pretty genius.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's actually incredibly smart and shrewd.

If it happens.

Marvel makes no money off this film. Nor the sequel. Not in the traditional sense anyway.

They get the Disney rub let them play with the character while at the same time building a spider man universe (venom etc) then just take the character and put him in that universe and leave marvel holding their dikk.

That would be pretty genius.

Yeah but if you go back to the same corny formula people will notice...:dahell: They need to get Pascal outta there man...

Jards

All Star
Daps
The MCU is all about world building and franchise crossovers. Marvel would want to quickly get characters like Norman and Ock into The Universe for that very reason. So that they could integrate them into important plots and movies. Instead they're being saddled with crumbs like Vulture and Tinkerer. Characters who nobody ever wanted to join The MCU. Meanwhile big MCU players like Iron Man and Captain America are being used in a film about Sony characters. Tell me where value in the trade-off for The MCU is?
:gucci:
The MCU gets Spider-Man - that's the biggest trade you could get. This ain't a Marvel film - it's a Sony film. They've traded Ironman so they can use Spider-Man.

If they'd traded Ironman to put Shocker and Vulture in Infinity War you'd have a point but what you're saying right now makes no sense. The people are gonna be gassed when they see Spidey fukking shyt up in Avengers 3 & 4

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Y'all dudes hate on absolutely everything :dahell:

But none you really got the answers because you posting about it on a internet hip-hop forum.

Take a moment fallback and just enjoy the flicks.

movie looks dope, so what if RDJ is in it...quit bytching about every little thing. shyt aint all that serious brehs.