Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming?

Tell me why The MCU isn't using the big players from Spider-Man when they use the big players for every other hero?.

You've got them throwing Klaw, Kilmonger and Man-Ape into Black Panther movie 1, but Norman aint here because?:what:

Instead of getting stuff like this

iron-man.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Norman-Osborn-e1339323679985.png

2013_09_03_1320.png

We're getting some scaled down side-show nonsense with a wack Vulture.

Don't tell me that's what you thought The Spider-Man franchise would bring to The MCU when the deal was first announced.
Nothing about vulture looks wack to me. He already looks better than pretty much every MCU villain besides Loki.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing about vulture looks wack to me. He already looks better than pretty much every MCU villain besides Loki.

truth be told, visually he already looks better than every spidey movie villain aside from Doc Ock (imo... for whatever that's worth). that suit is fukking incredible.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Feige said from jump he wanted villains not used in any previous movies. So just because they're not here doesn't mean the they aren't going to be. He had a specific goal in mind

Don't buy it, these aren't his characters. What they put on the table is what he gets.

You still could have had them in the movie as simply set-ups for future movies (what The MCU functions on), Baron Mordo wasn't a villain in Doctor Strange yet he was still included and a major part of the movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't buy it, these aren't his characters. What they put on the table is what he gets.

You still could have had them in the movie as simply set-ups for future movies (what The MCU functions on), Baron Mordo wasn't a villain in Doctor Strange yet he was still included and a major part of the movie.

Okay breh. So you don't believe any statement which is all we have to go on and would rather just go with your own theories. Cool.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Looks cool.:leon:

I'm just relieved that we don't have another actor in his late 20's playing a high-school age Peter. I always thought Garfield would have made a good enough Peter Parker to carry a movie with a 26/27 yr old Spidey, but it's whatever.

Also interesting that the CW suit is now essentially 'The Iron Spider' - I guess Peter will make his own suit then :ohhh:

Disney is just setting themselves up for a franchise that the actors grow up through - I can't be mad at that :ehh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Cool trailer but i thought they showed too much. Why is Tony taking away his suit like he has some authority :heh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
He probably won't lead. He's not good in groups and is best when he can be a part of a team but as a part timer or utility guy. He's a loner by nature and doesn't like having to depend on anyone else or have people depend on him because he knows he could fukk it all up. And I think the main arc of this movie is him realizing that

No diss or anything to that effect but my anansi senses told me this is one of the reasons you love and identify with the character so much... :lupe:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more interested in the John Hughes feel of it. Something that has a different feel compared to the other marvel and Spiderman movies.

Haven't really gotten it much in the trailers though.