Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So I haven't seen the new trailer, but apparently it's very spoilery, even CNN is saying it gives too much away. I'm swearing off trailers from now on unless I'm forced to watch them in the movie theatre. After seeing nearly 40% of Civil War in promos before the movie even drops, what's the fukking point? I don't get why we need to know so much going in when we're gonna buy a ticket anyway. I'm going into this one with no knowledge beyond what the first trailer showed me.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I understand that Spidey is young in this but it grinds my gears that Tony is talking down to him and someone in the youtube comments said it perfectly.
"If you're nothing without this suit then you shouldn't have it" Lol that means Tony shouldn't have his suit either

Tony also finances things and builds tech. And IM3 addresses this entire issue, with him doing a lot of things without his suit.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So I haven't seen the new trailer, but apparently it's very spoilery, even CNN is saying it gives too much away. I'm swearing off trailers from now on unless I'm forced to watch them in the movie theatre. After seeing nearly 40% of Civil War in promos before the movie even drops, what's the fukking point? I don't get why we need to know so much going in when we're gonna buy a ticket anyway. I'm going into this one with no knowledge beyond what the first trailer showed me.

I wonder if studios should just go back to the pre-YouTube days where you either went to the theater to see trailers or you got a 30 second TV spot where you can't give anything away.

I imagine they get revenue back from YouTube from all the views to the point that it doesn't hurt their bottom line

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tony also finances things and builds tech. And IM3 addresses this entire issue, with him doing a lot of things without his suit.

Yeah but to be fair... Tony was battling henchmen he wasnt going toe to toe against the vulture in full battle armor... Pete is going out there with his powers and webshooters... which is good but it's not an even fight... Tony stark is a dikk and he uses people. I wonder if peter will tell him to fukk off... Hit tony with "Cap was right." :lolbron:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Trailer was aight but it looks ASM2 type cartoony bad in the CGI department. I thought with that MCU connect shyt like that would be a thing of the past but outside of Tony and the avenger references I see no difference than what Sony have always done..
I came up on the 90s show and always felt like he shouldn't be getting smashed like he was. Vulture wasn't this Heavy hitter/ OG type either tho. Really was on the same level
As Shock.
Fox kids? Yeah the Shocker in that was no joke until the symbiote made him scream uncle :lolbron:

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
first things first, It doesn't bother me that much but stark playing such a seemingly big role in peter's development is annoying to me

I'm a fan so seeing him get little boyed by stark about the type of villains he should be going after was a :martin: moment

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
first things first, It doesn't bother me that much but stark playing such a seemingly big role in peter's development is annoying to me

I'm a fan so seeing him get little boyed by stark about the type of villains he should be going after was a :martin: moment
At this point every single hero or villains origin is going to revolve around iron man.