Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Thank you for those. They'll be used. A lot.
7gIqQK6.gif

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Not feeling the new guy, thought the same about him in CW, something about him I just can't get into. Andrew Garfield seemed more natural as Spider-Man, as far as joking around goes. the new guy feels like he's trying too hard, either he's not delivering his lines right or something. I just don't buy him as Spider Man as much as I did Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield.:yeshrug:

The trailer was okay, but why Tony Stark all in the video dancing?:hhh: it makes Spiderman look like a chump. so in this universe he learns about great power and responsibility because of Tony Stark? Cum on son!!!! :hhh:

Spiderman should learn about all that shyt by himself, since when he ever needed Iron-man?:gucci:

Michael Keaton looks great, he looks like an actual good villain, something the MCU been lacking he's going to steal the show.

Overall it was straight I'll see it because it's Spider-Man the trailer didn't hype me really but it was alright.

Justice league trailer looked better tho.:smugfavre:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You just proved my point. Sony own the character rights so they can always decide on which characters Marvel can pick from.

They have clearly blocked off access to main players such as Norman and Doc Ock. Otherwise Marvel would have used them in this movie.

Marvel always uses the big players in the movie 1, they've done it for every character they've made a movie about. Red Skull, Loki, Iron Monger, Killmonger, Dormammu, General Ross, Abomination, Ronan all used in movie one.

Yet for this movie they suddenly decide to buck the trend and use Vulture, Shocker and the damn Tinkerer ahead of big players like Norman and Doc Ock :comeon:

Sony are keeping the big players off the table for their unconnected spin-off's.

Marvel chose which ones they wanted to use man. In future jawns, they'll do the same. The last 2 Spidey series used and were leading to Norman man. To use that shyt for a 3rd time. :dwillhuh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peter: I'm nothing without this suit:mjcry:
Tony: If you're nothing without that suit then you shouldn't have it :ufdup:

:wow:

Yall complaining about Starks when he probably won't have more than 15 minutes of screen time. It's clear he's needed to bring Peter along on his journey to being a hero instead of rehashing the Uncle Ben story. Plus they can set up another Avengers team after Infinity War.

Marvel Gang about to :eat::cheers:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just proved my point. Sony own the character rights so they can always decide on which characters Marvel can pick from.

They have clearly blocked off access to main players such as Norman and Doc Ock. Otherwise Marvel would have used them in this movie.

Marvel always uses the big players in the movie 1, they've done it for every character they've made a movie about. Red Skull, Loki, Iron Monger, Killmonger, Dormammu, General Ross, Abomination, Ronan all used in movie one.

Yet for this movie they suddenly decide to buck the trend and use Vulture, Shocker and the damn Tinkerer ahead of big players like Norman and Doc Ock :comeon:

Sony are keeping the big players off the table for their unconnected spin-off's.
This ain't the same thing. Spider man is a household name and has a deep rogues gallery. No need to throw out the kitchen sink like you would need to do fr dr. Strange, who nobody heard of or gave a fukk about

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Marvel chose which ones they wanted to use man. In future jawns, they'll do the same. The last 2 Spidey series used and were leading to Norman man. To use that shyt for a 3rd time. :dwillhuh:

Marvel choose from the pool of characters that Sony makes available to them.

If Goblin and Ock were on the table they would have been used.

Instead The MCU gets crumbs like Vulture and Shocker, whilst Sony get Iron Man and presumably other Avengers in future movies.

One big finesse. The trade-off aint worth it. Especially with The Spider-Man franchise being the one that needed The MCU as opposed to the other way.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Instead The MCU gets crumbs like Vulture and Shocker, whilst Sony get Iron Man and presumably other Avengers in future movies.

One big finesse. The trade-off aint worth it. Especially with The Spider-Man franchise being the one that needed The MCU as opposed to the other way.

Do you have any other evidence that Ock and goblin aren't available besides the fact they aren't in this movie?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Where u getting this info from?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came up on the 90s show and always felt like he shouldn't be getting smashed like he was. Vulture wasn't this Heavy hitter/ OG type either tho. Really was on the same level
As Shock.

vulture is an OG card-carrying member of the sinister six.

shocker is a replacement player who couldnt join the squad until Sinister Six: v7. other standout members of that edition? scorpia (not a typo), beetle, and their leader... hobgoblin.

i feel what you're saying tho. shocker has always fared better in the cartoons because he's an easier character to portray. vulture is an old-ass man in a flight suit. he was also in the first spider-man comic i ever read (from my uncle's stash. he somehow roped spidey into a fight in the middle of the desert, with nothing to swing off of.. so spidey swung off him, vulture flew insanely high and cut the line, and... yeah, shyt was piff), so maybe i'm biased.