NoVA

wbrd_600.PNG

and y'all nikkas not finna ignore this dope ass subliminal :russ:repped

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No diss or anything to that effect but my anansi senses told me this is one of the reasons you love and identify with the character so much... :lupe:

:russ: It is one reason yeah. There's not much for me to wrap my head around because I instantly understand him since I can relate. A lot:russ: I definitely have a group of friends but I hate being lumped into a group and I'm the loner of our group.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nothing about vulture looks wack to me. He already looks better than pretty much every MCU villain besides Loki.

All I see is a C-Lister who aint moving past this movie or adding a damn thing to this universe but to each of his own.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tony Stark being a dikk to young spiderman makes me :snoop: Talking about you dont deserve that suit...:dahell: how you treating peter like he's a fukking child he doesnt need this overbearing bullshyt.

Stark is a fukking indian giving ass nikka...:scust:

This is why in the comics Pete mollywhopped him after that one more day bullshyt, fake ass friend acting nikka.... :scust:

Cant wait for Pete to design his own shyt WITHOUT stark's help. :pacspit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Tony Stark being a dikk to young spiderman makes me :snoop: Talking about you dont deserve that suit...:dahell: how you treating peter like he's a fukking child he doesnt need this overbearing bullshyt.

Stark is a fukking indian giving ass nikka...:scust:

This is why in the comics Pete mollywhopped him after that one more day bullshyt, fake ass friend acting nikka.... :scust:

Cant wait for Pete to design his own shyt WITHOUT stark's help. :pacspit:

Pete going to Justin Hammer to get his shyt. :troll:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
This shyt looks dope...I just feel they have to much (kinda like the 2nd Batman V Superman trailer).

Tony's starting to be a cornball...first u take back Cap's shield (which I legit get why he did it) and now your gonna take the suit back from Spidey?? Lame :hhh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:russ: It is one reason yeah. There's not much for me to wrap my head around because I instantly understand him since I can relate. A lot:russ: I definitely have a group of friends but I hate being lumped into a group and I'm the loner of our group.
i'm the same way so i was wondering :pachaha: i'm the same way about batman and wolverine to a lesser degree, all at the same time. It's weird

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i'm the same way so i was wondering :pachaha: i'm the same way about batman and wolverine to a lesser degree, all at the same time. It's weird

Yeah I'm not broody like those two though. Im more like "yeah I just need my space for a bit and I'm not a team player but I still love you all" and then I'll add a joke or say something smart

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I understand that Spidey is young in this but it grinds my gears that Tony is talking down to him and someone in the youtube comments said it perfectly.
"If you're nothing without this suit then you shouldn't have it" Lol that means Tony shouldn't have his suit either.

Cap already showed him what's up even with the suit but jesus did they just give the whole damn movie away. Sony you fukking morons. It looks like way too much Iron Man for my liking.