Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Iron Man murdered Spiderman in his own shyt

The trailer was pretty good at the end. However, it was kinda :ld: the first half.

The GGI is very noticeable. The Avengers bits are the best parts.

This FEELS way too much like a Sony film than an MCU film.

Still...its just a trailer and the story seems to be good.

How does it feel more like a sony film?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer is dope as hell, but gives away a lot of plot if you haven't seen it. Peters friend is going to be annoying, the colors of this film are dope and really fit the overall young vibe, spidey suit features are :wow: and when he came thru with the OG hoodie :wow:. Looks like shocker is gonna be a foot soldier :shaq2:

:martin: shocker is a foot soldier. always has been. always will be.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liked it better than the first trailer. Keaton :ooh:, I'm interested in how they are going to go about his origin.

I'm seventy five percent sure all of Starks scenes are in these trailers. Interesting dynamic between him and spidey with the suit stuff. Hope they go in the direction of Peter designing his own stuff.

No oscorp stuff:patrice:I wonder if they're just keeping it under wraps or if they're just using Stark in place of that right now.

Still not feeling the spiderman CGI, looks way too bright/cartoonish to me.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Iron Man murdered Spiderman in his own shyt

The trailer was pretty good at the end. However, it was kinda :ld: the first half.

The GGI is very noticeable. The Avengers bits are the best parts.

This FEELS way too much like a Sony film than an MCU film.

Still...its just a trailer and the story seems to be good.

Trailer has me thinking that they should have just made Iron Man 4 with Spider-Man as a supporting character/co-lead with them going up against Osborn/Goblin and Doc Ock with some Avengers in the mix instead of this side-show with Vulture, Shocker and... The Tinkerer :rudy:. Nobody was ever asking for the likes of them to be in The MCU. Whole thing just feels like a giant waste. It should have been handled like The Winter Soldier and Civil War. Big plots and big players.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
How does it feel more like a sony film?
Cause Marvel usually puts out great trailers :mjgrin:

Just didn't feel like a full MCU film (which it obviously isn't)

Also I gotta say...For a sec I'm like where is Andrew Garfield instead :francis:

Just my opinion though. Movie could be dope :yeshrug: I didn't think much of Ant-Man's trailers and that was solid.

Trailer has me thinking that they should have just made Iron Man 4 with Spider-Man as a supporting character/co-lead with them going up against Osborn/Goblin and Doc Ock with some Avengers in the mix instead of this side-show with Vulture, Shocker and... The Tinkerer :rudy:. Nobody was ever asking for the likes of them to be in The MCU. Whole thing just feels like a giant waste.
That would have been dope :ohhh:

Just Iron Man/Spidey vs. Doc Ock/Goblin would have been :banderas:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cause Marvel usually puts out great trailers :mjgrin:

Just didn't feel like a full MCU film (which it obviously isn't)

Also I gotta say...For a sec I'm like where is Andrew Garfield instead :francis:

Just my opinion though. Movie could be dope :yeshrug: I didn't think much of Ant-Man's trailers and that was solid.

That would have been dope :ohhh:

Just Iron Man/Spidey vs. Doc Ock/Goblin would have been :banderas:

Well from what I know and I'm cool with a film writer and no I'm not saying who or from what site lol he told me this is a complete marvel production. 100%. They made all of the creative decisions and but how the trailer was cut is a combo of Sony and marvel so there's a push pull there

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Well from what I know and I'm cool with a film writer and no I'm not saying who or from what site lol he told me this is a complete marvel production. 100%. They made all of the creative decisions and but how the trailer was cut is a combo of Sony and marvel so there's a push pull there

This makes a lot of sense because half way through I kind of felt like I was seeing the plot laid out and had to turn it off.

:leostare: Sony definitely cut this trailer and they're still as incompetent as ever. At least they didn't have a creative hand in the movie.