Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second trailer much better than the first, can't wait, straight piff, I don't like how his friend already knows he is Spiderman though

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Off topic but that's a bomb ass coat :wow:
First thing I thought. :obama:

4723605-1075794761-MVC_S.png

latest

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Second trailer much better than the first, can't wait, straight piff, I don't like how his friend already knows he is Spiderman though

It's cool with me. This isn't a origin story. My only worry is whats the long term plan with this? It's obvious they casted Spidey so young because they want him to basically be MCU'S Harry Potter. However all signs points to the original avengers leaving(either dead or retiring) After Infinity Wars. Spidey will still only be around 17-18 at that time so he'll still be way to young to lead the "New Avengers"

But who else would it be?? Maybe Falcon??(as the new cap)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's cool with me. This isn't a origin story. My only worry is whats the long term plan with this? It's obvious they casted Spidey so young because they want him to basically be MCU'S Harry Potter. However all signs points to the original avengers leaving(either dead or retiring) After Infinity Wars. Spidey will still only be around 17-18 at that time so he'll still be way to young to lead the "New Avengers"

The actor is actual in his 20s

Mazino

All Star
Daps
What is all this talk about Tony being in it too much? :dahell:

Isn't this what people have wanted for years that Spider-Man be in the MCU and be able to interact with their established characters? It seems like perfect integration to me. Best believe Spider-Man gonna be the one shining.

This Tom Holland dude seems to be the best Peter out of them all, the trailer got me like :wowsideburnz:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He probably won't lead. He's not good in groups and is best when he can be a part of a team but as a part timer or utility guy. He's a loner by nature and doesn't like having to depend on anyone else or have people depend on him because he knows he could fukk it all up. And I think the main arc of this movie is him realizing that

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Trailer is dope as hell, but gives away a lot of plot if you haven't seen it. Peters friend is going to be annoying, the colors of this film are dope and really fit the overall young vibe, spidey suit features are :wow: and when he came thru with the OG hoodie :wow:. Looks like shocker is gonna be a foot soldier :shaq2:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im debating on watching the trailer now so somethings can be a surprise BUT im sure they will play the heck out of this in the other movies i see this summer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Trailer is dope as hell, but gives away a lot of plot if you haven't seen it. Peters friend is going to be annoying, the colors of this film are dope and really fit the overall young vibe, spidey suit features are :wow: and when he came thru with the OG hoodie :wow:. Looks like shocker is gonna be a foot soldier :shaq2:

Shocker is always a foot soldier. Even when he's dope he's still working for someone. You need cats like that. Not everyone can be the kingpin

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im debating on watching the trailer now so somethings can be a surprise BUT im sure they will play the heck out of this in the other movies i see this summer

Yea there's no way this trailer won't play with Guardians Fast 8 and Wonder Woman. So if you plan on seeing any of those just watch the trailer now lol.