Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's cool with me. This isn't a origin story. My only worry is whats the long term plan with this? It's obvious they casted Spidey so young because they want him to basically be MCU'S Harry Potter. However all signs points to the original avengers leaving(either dead or retiring) After Infinity Wars. Spidey will still only be around 17-18 at that time so he'll still be way to young to lead the "New Avengers"

But who else would it be?? Maybe Falcon??(as the new cap)

He won't lead any group

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Trailer is dope as hell, but gives away a lot of plot if you haven't seen it. Peters friend is going to be annoying, the colors of this film are dope and really fit the overall young vibe, spidey suit features are :wow: and when he came thru with the OG hoodie :wow:. Looks like shocker is gonna be a foot soldier :shaq2:

Has he ever NOT been a foot solider?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
One more thing. I'm willing to bet this is as close to a iron spider suit we get.
i don't know shyt about the comic suits, but there are gonna be 100 Spiderman appearances. i wouldn't make that bet if I were you. at some point an iron spider suit will be used to market another Spiderman movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i don't know shyt about the comic suits, but there are gonna be 100 Spiderman appearances. i wouldn't make that bet if I were you. at some point an iron spider suit will be used to market another Spiderman movie

I'm making that bet based on deductive reasoning homie. And thematic elements. We'll see

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Iron Man murdered Spiderman in his own shyt

The trailer was pretty good at the end. However, it was kinda :ld: the first half.

The GGI is very noticeable. The Avengers bits are the best parts.

This FEELS way too much like a Sony film than an MCU film.

Still...its just a trailer and the story seems to be good.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

They will definitely go through every Spider-Man suit.

They've done it with Iron Man and Captain America, why would this be any different?