Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spiderman team up movies are cash cows.

If Disney was smart they'd break bread now and take a L on buying spiderman back, even of it means purchasing Sony.. just like fox.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Spiderman team up movies are cash cows.

If Disney was smart they'd break bread now and take a L on buying spiderman back, even of it means purchasing Sony.. just like fox.

The difference with that is if Disney has solo ownership of Spidey they not dropping a Spidey movie every 2 years like Sony does. Sony will never let Spidey go cause they have nothing to replace it with revenue wise.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The difference with that is if Disney has solo ownership of Spidey they not dropping a Spidey movie every 2 years like Sony does. Sony will never let Spidey go cause they have nothing to replace it with revenue wise.
Exactly.

and why would they? :skip:

mufukkaz stay asking people to do shyt they wouldn't even do :mjlol:

Stan allowed this shyt to happen and did what he thought was best by breaking up the rights to his characters selling to the highest bidder. Crazy shyt is that Sony even considered buying all the character movie rights when Stan put it up, but went with the prized IP and character's universe. Just be happy they came to an agreement to partner up with Disney for the character, but I'd NEVER sell the movie rights back unless they gave me a ridiculous number. Just continue to partner with Disney to use it.

And double :mjlol: at buying Sony. Disney doesn't have 125 billion just lying around esp in covid where everything is getting hurt financially. Disney itself has a 325 billion market cap. They just reopened the theme parks for fukks sake.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand this line of thinking. It’s clear the “solo” movie is dying out at mcu.

Can Strange not carry his movie since Wanda Agatha and Loki are in it?

Can Thor not carry his movie since guardians are in it??

Can captain marvel not carry her movie since Photon and Ms Marvel are in it?

There’s gonna be way more team ups going forward. It has nothing to do with “spidey not being able to hold his own”

Yeah I dunno what these cats are talking about.

I haven't read comics since the early 90's, if you told me back then that multiple heroes and villains would be appearing in big budget movies on a regular basis, I would've lost my fukking mind.

This is the type of shyt we dreamed about when we were kids.

Fred.

One of the complaints of the earlier solo movies was that character X or character Y should be there too. Or the whole Avengers, depending on the threat. With so many likeable characters/actors now it’d be foolish not to

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tom Holland’s Spider-Man is an amalgamation of Peter Parker and Miles. I wonder if they’ll actually ever introduce Miles :jbhmm:
One of the best things they can do is actually kill off Tom Holland as spiderman.

And introduce miles as his replacement. Before phase 4 is over tom parker should die and miles should be introduced.

The trick is telling yet another spiderman origin story.
and why would they?

mufukkaz stay asking people to do shyt they wouldn't even do :mjlol:

And double :mjlol: at buying Sony. Disney doesn't have 125 billion just lying around esp in covid where everything is getting hurt financially. Disney itself has a 325 billion market cap. They just reopened the theme parks for fukks sake.
I said the samething about fox

"Man Disney ain't buying fox for no xmen"

"But they should"

Here we are in 2021....:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Far from home was mid. I never denied that. It's a 7/10 movie to me. I put it in the b ranks of the mcu. Not amazing but not horrible. But the fact is he was the star of that movie so to say he cant carry his own movie isn't factual lol. :yeshrug:

"Carry" is too strong of a word for me,but people will have different definitions. Do you think Holland was so good as Peter and as Spiderman,that he made a horrible movie better than it should have been? If you believe that then I think you can say an actor carried a movie that you don't think is good. Just technically having your own movie isn't the definition of carrying a film.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I said the samething about fox

"Man Disney ain't buying fox for no xmen"

"But they should"

Here we are in 2021....:francis:

They bought and got much more than Marvel rights with Fox :skip:

If they want the Spidey characters back....

9Yvgkw3jgFtDdS8dM0S74OgOKKjK9OyKcHJXEvkfh4Q.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are more focused on the spell when Parker could've just taken the path of least resistance and told the cops to eat a dikk.

Spider-Man threw hands with Thanos, what the fukk are they gonna do to him if he decides he doesn't want to cooperate?

I realize if they went this route we have no movie but imagine you're a super hero that just saved half the universe....handcuffed in the precinct because some clown framed you for murder.
0nPX60l.png

Fred.

But he's a kid,his Aunt could have just told him he had to go so he did:pachaha:

If Hulks mama gave him an order I'm sure he would still listen too.

Daps
:yeshrug::yeshrug: I’m hyped for this. First Marvel movie I’ve been hyped about since Endgame

:mjcry: this shyt gonna be nostalgic. Especially based on the cameos you’re seeing in the preview alone

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
People are more focused on the spell when Parker could've just taken the path of least resistance and told the cops to eat a dikk.

Spider-Man threw hands with Thanos, what the fukk are they gonna do to him if he decides he doesn't want to cooperate?

I realize if they went this route we have no movie but imagine you're a super hero that just saved half the universe....handcuffed in the precinct because some clown framed you for murder.
0nPX60l.png

Fred.
This only is happening because he's in high-school and they write him so soft :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the complaints of the earlier solo movies was that character X or character Y should be there too. Or the whole Avengers, depending on the threat. With so many likeable characters/actors now it’d be foolish not to

shyt the biggest complaint about Civil war I still see today is

“it’s pretty much avengers 2.5 :stopitslime:

so what? It’s fukking dope lol