Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Few posts down....

I'm not saying spoilers and info are easy to avoid in 2021....but don't go looking for shyt man.:mjlol:

Fred.

it's just so hard not to find out today fam. you got people legit lookin to drop spoilers to be a$$holes and it's so easy with today's technology.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the person who is in charge of time and shyt just says fukk it lets fukk shyt up on a whim based on a teenager?

It's not a time "spell" or power ( they are usually green in the MCU) from the looks of it, no time travel is involved.

It's actually appears to be similar to what happen in the comics but with stark and Reed.

It's not really like strange, but at the same time it is.

Strange has been known to be kinda reckless at times.

If they can make me believe that he feels like peter has sacrificed enough that he's willing to wipe the minds of everyone which ends up effecting the multiverse as a side effect...eh I can roll with it I guess

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
LtmKoIG.png

Wonder what’s going through Strange’s mind here. :demonic:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear god,I hope we won't have to deal with 6 of these Spiderman films.Plus 6 movies with no Venom?
fk9D07.gif

They should be trying to get him up outta here for Miles by movie 4 or 5.

you’re getting more than that once you include Sony shoehorning him into every venom, Morbius, Kraven & Aunt May movie from here on out :whew:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And he did. It's called "Far From Home" :yeshrug:

Oh so you just mean these characters "technically" having their own movie. I thought we were talking about them actually being good.
In that case,yes Thor did "carry(have)" his own movies,so did Captain Marvel and Dr Strange:unimpressed:.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People are more focused on the spell when Parker could've just taken the path of least resistance and told the cops to eat a dikk.

Spider-Man threw hands with Thanos, what the fukk are they gonna do to him if he decides he doesn't want to cooperate?

I realize if they went this route we have no movie but imagine you're a super hero that just saved half the universe....handcuffed in the precinct because some clown framed you for murder.
0nPX60l.png

Fred.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Oh so you just mean these characters "technically" having their own movie. I thought we were talking about them actually being good.
In that case,yes Thor did "carry(have)" his own movies,so did Captain Marvel and Dr Strange:unimpressed:.

Far from home was mid. I never denied that. It's a 7/10 movie to me. I put it in the b ranks of the mcu. Not amazing but not horrible. But the fact is he was the star of that movie so to say he cant carry his own movie isn't factual lol. :yeshrug: