Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly cmon bruh let's hear it:lolbron:
First one made 700ms :ehh:
Second one :sadcam:

People do like his version of Spidey even though his movies weren’t that great. Ask @MartyMcFly

People love Andrew. its like Dalton and Bond. Even if some people dont like living daylights (charlatans) or license to kill, they love his bond. Andrew's spider-man and Peter are well liked within the spider-man fanbase because he, ya know, nailed it.

Trailer is dope. pumpkin bomb got me hype and im dying to see what alterations they make to the Goblin.

that's really it tho lol. it was just a combination of shots out of context and first act set up.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
People love Andrew. its like Dalton and Bond. Even if some people dont like living daylights (charlatans) or license to kill, they love his bond. Andrew's spider-man and Peter are well liked within the spider-man fanbase because he, ya know, nailed it.

Trailer is dope. pumpkin bomb got me hype and im dying to see what alterations they make to the Goblin.

that's really it tho lol. it was just a combination of shots out of context and first act set up.
1 out of 5
3671dfc32570d71551c8517f68956d2a.gif

dMgsn3U.png
:troll:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I read what I thought were rumors a month ago but they're lining up with the trailer:snoop:

Thankfully I didn't read all of it. It will all make sense.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I love how people are equating Peter literally being framed for murder, becoming the biggest news story on the planet & outted as Spiderman to just 'teenage angst' :skip:
Hilarious that that's even the biggest news story come to think of it:dwillhuh:No way would that be after New Black Falcon Cap:lolbron:,Avengers pretty much finished, and other characters popping up more and more

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I will say this tho. I'm glad the issue here is of Peter's own doing. that's how it should be. He causes a lot of his own problems and I love that aspect of this
When they showed him outside Strange's house I was expecting him to go to Strange for help; have Strange tell him no and then Peter would "borrow" some magic talisman that would fix his identity issue but it of course would go wrong.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love how people are equating Peter literally being framed for murder, becoming the biggest news story on the planet & outted as Spiderman to just 'teenage angst' :skip:
He didn't go to Strange to magically exonerate him from the trumped up charges though...he asked to have everyone on Earth's memories be wiped about him really being Peter Parker.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He didn't go to Strange to magically exonerate him from the trumped up charges though...he asked to have everyone on Earth's memories be wiped about him really being Peter Parker.
I also hope they dont dumb down Strange but my point was that Peter has the weight of the world on his shoulders ... he didnt go there because his girlfriend dumped him, to minimize it to 'teenage angst' seemed funny to me

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any chance Miles Morales is in this movie? It seems ridiculous that they haven't done a live action version of Miles Morales yet, with his huge popularity.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Is there any chance Miles Morales is in this movie? It seems ridiculous that they haven't done a live action version of Miles Morales yet, with his huge popularity.
Sony is keeping miles hostage but I think we’re getting like 2 or 3 more Peter movies before we get miles
Peter needs to be a man before we get another high school Spider-Man

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
The difference with that is if Disney has solo ownership of Spidey they not dropping a Spidey movie every 2 years like Sony does. Sony will never let Spidey go cause they have nothing to replace it with revenue wise.

Yeah...Sony is supposed to open up a Spiderman Universe after this film..

Where Spiderman(s), Vemon, Morbius and Sinister 6 battle over films

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

In the trailer, theres a short clip where Peter is standing near at a car where a black woman is in the seat, theory is, the black woman is Miles' mom.

Also theres a poster board in the trailer that has an outline of Puerto Rico.

So, theres a very good chance Miles is in this

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Completely disagree on Garfield. Best Pete IMO.
I never understood this hot take at all. Outside of looking like a 30 year old in high school, he doesnt act like Peter at all. He acts like Spiderman in front of flash, an asocial nerd in front of Gwen and a rebellious teenager skater punk to every other adult and a tech geek when alone. And this is pre bite. The sequel sucked by Peter's character was more consistent. Garfield would've been a better adult Peter. He looks the part more than any other live action version.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I never understood this hot take at all. Outside of looking like a 30 year old in high school, he doesnt act like Peter at all. He acts like Spiderman in front of flash, an asocial nerd in front of Gwen and a rebellious teenager skater punk to every other adult and a tech geek when alone. And this is pre bite. The sequel sucked by Peter's character was more consistent. Garfield would've been a better adult Peter. He looks the part more than any other live action version.
Correct. He was ass.