Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
yup shooting on film is so much better visually. IM 1 IM2 and WW are superhero films shot on film and they look great. I'd argue Infinity War and GOTG 2 are some of the few digital films that can compare; idk what it is but digital looks meh. eternals looks extremely good man, they need to keep that going.
Just made me realize James Gunn would have been perfect for this :francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna be great but I Still wish we’d get the mcu’s own version of green goblin, Doc oc & electro built up over a couple movies towards its own sinister six with the vulture, Mysterio & scorpion they already had, between those 3, venom & Kraven that’s literally spideys top 5 villains originated from outside of the mcu

Which also brings me to something I saw somebody else on Twitter say…if it becomes more well known amongst the people in this universe that the multiverse exists along with similar variants of people existing, surely those versions from the original timeline, like the MCU’s version of Norman Osbourne whenever/if he shows up, need to be watched over in case they do decide to also become a homicidal maniac? Maybe I’m thinking too much into that? I think since time travel & variants/multiverses has been introduced it needs to be taken a lil less serious where as before they kept it pretty tight knit and consistent story wise

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Strange fukking time and space up to cure some teenage shyt up seems stupid and borderline 90's Disney movie shyt, but other than that this movie seem like it's going to be fire.
yeah, wtf was that? i'm basing this off an undoubtedly misguiding trailer, but if that's how the big multiverse event goes down, that's pretty lame.

maybe that's already a multiversal Strange, or a Skrull or something, b/c he seemed a litttle out of character throughout the whole trailer.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
if it becomes more well known amongst the people in this universe that the multiverse exists along with similar variants of people existing

people wouldn't believe it anyway. look at widespread doubt much simpler things in real life.

would you believe it if we were told tomorrow that the world was flat?

or that all politicians were aliens?

or that obama was from another universe?

most people would write them off as conspiracy / tin-foil-hat mad-man theories.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
yeah, wtf was that? i'm basing this off an undoubtedly misguiding trailer, but if that's how the big multiverse event goes down, that's pretty lame.

maybe that's already a multiversal Strange, or a Skrull or something, b/c he seemed a litttle out of character throughout the whole trailer.

bingo !!!

i agree.

strange is acting strange in those scenes.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, I thought the events of Loki would be the reason for the multiverse events on this movie, not because of a misguided spell? Maybe it still does play a part

people wouldn't believe it anyway. look at widespread doubt much simpler things in real life.

would you believe it if we were told tomorrow that the world was flat?

or that all politicians were aliens?

or that obama was from another universe?

most people would write them off as conspiracy / tin-foil-hat mad-man theories.

I more so meant people like strange ect