Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is gonna be great but I Still wish we’d get the mcu’s own version of green goblin, Doc oc & electro built up over a couple movies towards its own sinister six with the vulture & scorpion they already had, between those 3, venom & Kraven that’s literally spideys top 5 villains originated from outside of the mcu

Which also brings me to something I saw somebody else on Twitter say…if it becomes more well known amongst the people in this universe that the multiverse exists along with similar variants of people existing, surely those versions from the original timeline, like the MCU’s version of Norman Osbourne whenever/if he shows up, need to be watched over in case they do decide to also become a homicidal maniac? Maybe I’m thinking too much into that? I think since time travel & variants/multiverses has been introduced it needs to be taken a lil less serious where as before they kept it pretty tight knit and consistent story wise
I agree

I like this Peter and wanted to see him grow in this MCU and go through the paces

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been saying this for years… iron man was never flagship:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: his solo movies are God awful :mjlol:
His animated tv show was a disgrace:mjlol: and his enmities are nowhere near important compared to FF,X-men,Spider-Man etccc:mjlol::mjlol: and let’s keep it real all the 90s babies only fukked with hulk,Spider-Man, Batman and Superman, X-men/FF:mjlol::mjlol: nobody in elementary school talked about iron man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Whats done is done,they have changed the way the world views Spiderman. He is now a troubled youth Tony Stark took under his wing and created:mjcry:
I don't think you can change our perceptions at this point. Plus with how Peter acts it would be hard taking him seriously as a man anyway. Agreed these movies should be so much better though. But I think these are specifically for the kids,and they pretty much told us that up front. We just refuse to believe all of these movies aren't supposed to be for grown ass men's enjoyment too.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WELL MAYBE IF THEY KNEW
CHAD WOULD DIE

THEY PROBABLY WOULD
HAVE CAST IT THAT WAY.

:devil:
:evil:

This is why they should recast honestly. Chadwick didn't give them a heads up he was sick so they could have a work around.
He had a right not to mention it,but I gotta do what I gotta do to save the franchise at this point.
If they think Shuri can carry it oh well,haven't seen enough of her acting,but aesthetically speaking:scust:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
yeah, wtf was that? i'm basing this off an undoubtedly misguiding trailer, but if that's how the big multiverse event goes down, that's pretty lame.

maybe that's already a multiversal Strange, or a Skrull or something, b/c he seemed a litttle out of character throughout the whole trailer.

I sincerely hope the trailer was misleading.

Action will be top notch I'm sure, but I'm not feeling this if this is the plot. This seems like some straight Blank Check, Angels in the Outfield, Aladdin shyt...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Something aint right...Mephisto might actually be a thing this time. Snow and Ice covered background to throw everyone off :patrice:

probably ... or the other guy who is the meph stand-in ...

Stand-IN == Darkhold author - Chthon or Shuma Gorath or ...

"One More Day" (OMD) is a four-part 2007 comic book crossover storyline, connecting the three main Spider-Man series published by Marvel Comics at the time. Written by J. Michael Straczynski and Joe Quesada, with art by Quesada, the story arc concludes the fallout of Spider-Man's actions during the 2007 Civil War crossover. "One More Day" starts in The Amazing Spider-Man #544, continues in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #24 and The Sensational Spider-Man (vol. 2) #41, and concludes in The Amazing Spider-Man #545.

After Aunt May had been shot, Spider-Man seeks help to save her life. He encounters the demon Mephisto, who offers to save her life if Spider-Man gives him his marriage. Spider-Man and his wife, Mary Jane Watson, agree, and this part of their history is erased so that, effectively, they have never been married. The storyline set the stage for a restructuring of the Spider-Man titles, resulting in the cancellation of Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and The Sensational Spider-Man, with The Amazing Spider-Man revamped as a thrice-monthly publication.

The events of "One More Day" regarding Peter Parker and Mary Jane's marriage was met with criticism, although the artwork received praise.

wvqa9uD.png

Spider-Man: One More Day - Wikipedia

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m going to take a guess that whoever is the big bad in Multiverse of Madness is the one whose actually influencing Dr. Strange in this film. Wasn’t it rumored to be

America Chavez? Maybe Mephisto is the one influencing her?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
And Mysterio bytchass doesn't hold a candle to the psychological fukkery Goblin was doing in the OG:ufdup:Mr. Gee willikers Holland version ain't ready:demonic:
IdioticImportantHalcyon-max-1mb.gif
Mysterio’s illusion sequence was pretty tight last movie. Honestly it’s the thing I look forward to the most upon FFH rewatches. :lupe:

For as much of a joke Mysterio is portrayed as in the comics, he actually did his thing making Peter’s life hell (going into this one as well). Hope he comes back. But you’re right, Green Goblin is just on a whole other level when it comes to that stuff.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I understand Tobey, but are people really nostalgic over the Andrew Garfield movies? :ld:

Unpopular Opnion:

I lowkey fukked with Garfield as Spidey over Tobey, and don't think his movies are bad as they are made out to be. I actually would prefer him over Holland too with the direction of the mouse and Fiege :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Mysterio’s illusion sequence was pretty tight last movie. Honestly it’s the thing I look forward to the most upon FFH rewatches. :lupe:

For as much of a joke Mysterio is portrayed as in the comics, he actually did his thing making Peter’s life hell (going into this one as well). Hope he comes back. But you’re right, Green Goblin is just on a whole other level when it comes to that stuff.
Special effect wise yea:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But he doesn't have a
this scene is stuck in my head now

:deadmanny:

My man Norman had a presence in that film:picard:Mysterio hating disgruntled ass:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Unpopular Opnion:

I lowkey fukked with Garfield as Spidey over Tobey, and don't think his movies are bad as they are made out to be. I actually would prefer him over Holland too with the direction of the mouse and Fiege :manny:

Garfield is the prototypical Peter Parker/Spiderman to me. His movies were just a hot mess.