Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree

I like this Peter and wanted to see him grow in this MCU and go through the paces

Just off top..

Movie 3 - Daredevil proves him innocent, Pair up against Fisk who is out and running shyt again, have Fisk be the one who bankrolls scorpions transformation instead of J.J

Movie 4 - Peter Starts college, introduces Harry & Norman along with Doc Ok as a teacher/scientist, Electro as main villain

Movie 5 - Green goblin as villain, still planting seeds for Doc Ok along with Miles who was never snapped so is a bit older and in high school, gets bitten by his spider

Movie 6 - Sinister 6 led by Doc Ok with Vulture, Scorpion, Mysterio, Green Goblin & Electro, Peter helped by Miles

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Strange was....strange in the film though :jbhmm:
Was that him saying “Be careful what you wish for, Parker”? Sounded sinister as hell.
Just off top..

Movie 3 - Daredevil proves him innocent, Pair up against Fisk who is out and running shyt again, have Fisk be the one who bankrolls scorpions transformation instead of J.J

Movie 4 - Peter Starts college, introduces Harry & Norman along with Doc Ok as a teacher/scientist, Electro as main villain

Movie 5 - Green goblin as villain, still planting seeds for Doc Ok along with Miles who was never snapped so is a bit older and in high school, gets bitten by his spider

Movie 6 - Sinister 6 led by Doc Ok with Vulture, Scorpion, Mysterio, Green Goblin & Electro, Peter helped by Miles
It’s still possible if that “Harry Potter-like” run rumor is true. I’m low-key hoping this movie is a segue into the more mature storylines.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Was that him saying “Be careful what you wish for, Parker”? Sounded sinister as hell.

It’s still possible if that “Harry Potter-like” run rumor is true. I’m low-key hoping this movie is a segue into the more mature storylines.
If Nightmare is still a thing I think he's involved somehow. All the damn cgi backgrounds so they can be edited differently in the actual film or in the next trailer.:jbhmm:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Doctor Strange just deciding to play with time for what is really not that good of a reason makes him look like an immature goober and The Ancient One needs to come back and do this to him:
cher-snapoutofit.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Doctor Strange just deciding to play with time for what is really not that good of a reason makes him look like an immature goober and The Ancient One needs to come back and do this to him:
cher-snapoutofit.gif
That really lowered my expectations for this movie. shyt seemed so stupid, gotta be some deeper explanation

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Iron man will always be a mid level marvel character. Disney films won't change that.

Xmen , Spiderman, Thor, hulk and fantastic four are the flagship characters

Iron man not even more popular then daredevil or punisher

I been saying this for years… iron man was never flagship:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: his solo movies are God awful :mjlol:
His animated tv show was a disgrace:mjlol: and his enmities are nowhere near important compared to FF,X-men,Spider-Man etccc:mjlol::mjlol: and let’s keep it real all the 90s babies only fukked with hulk,Spider-Man, Batman and Superman, X-men/FF:mjlol::mjlol: nobody in elementary school talked about iron man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:dahell:

What year do you all think it is?

1st Ironman movie did $585 million.

2nd did $623 million

3rd did $1.2 billion.

Now, the quality of the movies is another topic entirely but Ironman movies are doing more than X-Men and Wolverine movies. More than Justice League. More than Batman, or Superman.

In what world is Ironman not flag ship, since 2008?

Fred.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good teaser trailer but I’m not crazy hyped for this one, especially with a bunch of variants I’ve seen before :manny:

I do wonder how they’re going to tied the multiverse into this tho.:jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
... Trailer was wack. Sony knows what we really want to see but they didn't show us. I'm annoyed cause I wanted all those rumors to answered now.

just like when we knew Spidey was gonna be in Civil War. Worst kept secret. Again, one of the things I hate about shyt nowadays.