Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Iron man will always be a mid level marvel character. Disney films won't change that.

Xmen , Spiderman, Thor, hulk and fantastic four are the flagship characters

Iron man not even more popular then daredevil or punisher

Xmen as a brand sure. But individually it's wolverine holding the whole brand on his back

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Iron man will always be a mid level marvel character. Disney films won't change that.

Xmen , Spiderman, Thor, hulk and fantastic four are the flagship characters

Iron man not even more popular then daredevil or punisher

Chill the movies changed everything like it or not
Kids fukk with god damn Guardians of the Galaxy more than the X Men or F4 :mjcry:

Wait til they reboot them and we'll see how it goes but right now the 90s gods are on the back burner. Iron Man is top tier in popularity tho... He's under Spidey/Cap/Panther/Hulk but he's still in starting 5

And keeping it really funky, the Avengers should be the premier Marvel team that's the natural order of things, the movies just set it right.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Chill the movies changed everything like it or not
Kids fukk with god damn Guardians of the Galaxy more than the X Men or F4 :mjcry:

Wait til they reboot them and we'll see how it goes but right now the 90s gods are on the back burner. Iron Man is top tier in popularity tho... He's under Spidey/Cap/Panther/Hulk but he's still in starting 5

And keeping it really funky, the Avengers should be the premier Marvel team that's the natural order of things, the movies just set it right.

Marvel did a great job but keeping it real avengers is popular bc they didn't have the rights to the other franchises

Once these xmen films come out its a wrap
Iron man was never a super popular character like that , last solo movie was horrible and his cartoon was canceled in 1 season

My point was they need to let Spiderman live. Spiderman got so much shyt they can do and they got happy in 30% of the first 2 movies and now drbstrange in this.... I'm just saying Peter Parker needs more screen time... I want a stand alone Spiderman film not a compilation

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This Spider Man can't hold a movie on his own. This is a Dr. Strange tag team.
This is what's annoying about Spider-Man in the MCU. Yeah it's cool he's interacting with the wider Marvel Universe but can't Spider-Man stand on his own. :francis:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The premise on its face is stoooooooo-pid, so I think its fake and they aren't revealing it. I'm not buying that Dr. Strange would fukk with time to resolve teenage angst. He's always been protective of time. So either he's doing this for ulterior motives that Peter isn't aware of or he's trying to teach Peter a lesson and something goes wrong.