Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
I kind of hope they do this scene between him and Tobey, but make it about young Peter instead of Ock.

9ePVJTg.jpg

When Peter start shooting on him, he knows its the real one

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Marvel did a great job but keeping it real avengers is popular bc they didn't have the rights to the other franchises

Once these xmen films come out its a wrap
Iron man was never a super popular character like that , last solo movie was horrible and his cartoon was canceled in 1 season

My point was they need to let Spiderman live. Spiderman got so much shyt they can do and they got happy in 30% of the first 2 movies and now drbstrange in this.... I'm just saying Peter Parker needs more screen time... I want a stand alone Spiderman film not a compilation
I been saying this for years… iron man was never flagship:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: his solo movies are God awful :mjlol:
His animated tv show was a disgrace:mjlol: and his enmities are nowhere near important compared to FF,X-men,Spider-Man etccc:mjlol::mjlol: and let’s keep it real all the 90s babies only fukked with hulk,Spider-Man, Batman and Superman, X-men/FF:mjlol::mjlol: nobody in elementary school talked about iron man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: