Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So that’s only 2 meh X-men flicks in between X2 and first class then.

With X-Men mainline, it was 1 and 2 and first class and DOFP that were good, esp the 2, DOFP, and First Class.

X3, Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix were :francis:

Train Scene in Dark Phoenix was GREAT though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
X3 and orgins were ass too I was just trying to be nice
Those are the three.
For me, the first two, then first class days of future past, and the last two wolverine flicks, along with Deadpool, are dope.

I can leave the rest but that’s still a solid ass batting average.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What happened here?:dwillhuh:
I believe according to those emails, and someone can help me out cause I didn’t read them just going off second hand shyt, when marvel and Sony first started talking, Andrew was in prime position to continue in the role. Everyone loves him so why not? He had a lunch or dinner scheduled with a Japanese Sony exec and blew it off for some reason.

The exec was pissed and that was the end of that

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What happened here?:dwillhuh:

There was a Sony promo event in Brazil that he was to attend. Kaz Hirai was there. He claimed he was sick so that he didn't have to go. The bosses weren't happy about it so they fired him. The dinner was going to officially confirm him returning for Spider Man 3. It wasn't a small event. There were 750 people in attendance and he was supposed to be a centerpiece.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There was a Sony promo event in Brazil that he was to attend. Kaz Hirai was there. He claimed he was sick so that he didn't have to go. The bosses weren't happy about it so they fired him. The dinner was going to officially confirm him returning for Spider Man 3. It wasn't a small event. There were 750 people in attendance and he was supposed to be a centerpiece.
I never knew that's the reason they got him out :ohhh:Garfield was dope smh and actually moved like Spider-Man especially when he fought Lizard at the school.:wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Moved like him. Same sense of humor that seemed to come naturally.
Kinda came off more like an a$$hole than like a quipy peter parker. also he was way cooler in highschool than parker.
Maybe would've made a good veteran spiderman, but didn't fit the highschool just discovering his powers version very well.