Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
the late 2000s to early teens were such a weird time that the Amazing Spiderman movies don't even seem real. I remember a lot of the 2nd, much more hated one, but not a fukkin thing about the first one. There was a lizard man, and they changed the story with Peter's parents... ? i think i remember thinking the entire adult cast sucked. Random British character actor as lizard man, Denis Leary as a cop?, Sally Field and... who the fukk was Uncle Ben?
Martin Sheen :mjtf:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don’t remember Tobey and Andrew being all that bad with their masks or atleast as bad as Tom. Tobey’s mask would get destroyed (leaving part of his face exposed) but he would still keep it on for the most part.
He fought most of the final fight in Spider-Man 3 without it after it got demolished by the Sandman.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
right right... but i genuinely do not remember Martin Sheen being in Spiderman. :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same. The Mysterio illusion sequence makes everything worth it to me.

Also thought Gyllenhaal absolutely killed it as Beck. No doubt in my mind he’ll be back someday.
Far from home is dope. As is homecoming. 2/2 for me and, Spider-Man aside, i enjoy them more than most comic book flicks.

Both Spider-Man movies have a nice political/social edge to them that’s subtle enough where it won’t bombard anyone but laced within the script where they have some pretty interesting things to say. Especially far from home, which could easily be a movie about the last 5-6 years of America as a country or just the way the internet and society function as a whole

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i could have easily googled it. it was more of a statement on those movies being farts in the wind. All good though, the MCU will make them better in hindsight by putting Andrew in this next movie, as they've been doing with their own duds lately.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Woulda been great if DeadPool came thru and ran Mysterio over with the DeadPool buggy.

Probably the best thing about DP vs Spider-Man. Lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Tobey being so careful with his mask is what makes moments like that scene in Spider-Man 2, when the passengers save a maskless Pete from falling off that train, that much more impactful. One of my favorite scenes ever.

“Is he alive?”

“He’s......just a kid. No older than my son.”:ohhh:
Toby was looking old as fukk :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: