Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I have no stake in this shyt, but it was the same at my theater for what it's worth. I was actually shocked at how little reception Tobey got compared to when Andrew came on screen.

But my experience don't matter much in the grand scheme but neither does the IGN survey. You'd need multiple datasets from a variety of sources before you could take the results seriously.

Either way, who cares. We all like who we like more and we got a dope ass movie out of it.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I’m mad I haven’t been able to rewatch it since opening night because they closed the theatres right after :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can anybody explain to me why Garfield is ranked 7th here? He’s obviously more popular than Mcguire.

@MartyMcFly
@Deltron @hex
who else I forget?

How is Mcguire ranked so high here? His movies came out in the early 00s. Nobody knows who he is or watched those old shyts. :mindblown:

:dahell:

The list you quoted has video game Spider-Man above Tom Holland, who was just in a movie that did $1.3 billion.

Did you even read the list? Tell the truth. Or did you just see Garfield at #7 and think :krs: "got 'em!"

:mjlol:

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dahell:

The list you quoted has video game Spider-Man above Tom Holland, who was just in a movie that did $1.3 billion.

Did you even read the list? Tell the truth. Or did you just see Garfield at #7 and think :krs: "got 'em!"

:mjlol:

Fred.
You got it. You’re a better man than I am

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
we might be in luck

They're trying to get nominated. you know what that means :lolbron:

AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I have no stake in this shyt, but it was the same at my theater for what it's worth. I was actually shocked at how little reception Tobey got compared to when Andrew came on screen.

But my experience don't matter much in the grand scheme but neither does the IGN survey. You'd need multiple datasets from a variety of sources before you could take the results seriously.

Either way, who cares. We all like who we like more and we got a dope ass movie out of it.

Shutup and and stop your fukking cap. :camby: