Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:dahell:

The list you quoted has video game Spider-Man above Tom Holland, who was just in a movie that did $1.3 billion.

Did you even read the list? Tell the truth. Or did you just see Garfield at #7 and think :krs: "got 'em!"

:mjlol:

Fred.

They asked fans who was/is their favorite version of Spider-man. Fans like Insomniac’s version of Peter Parker over Holland and especially Garfield, what point are you trying to make?

Weren’t you the clown who said people didnt even know who Mcguire was? Yet here we are 20 years later and hes still everyones favorite Spiderman(except coli nerds) :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
fukk ya nikkas but this had me emotional :mjcry:

The people in my theater actually boo’d this scene and someone started a “we want Garfield” chant. It got so rowdy they had to stop the movie and threaten to end it there if there wasn’t peace.

But that was just my theater experience :yeshrug:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cmon son. Back on the day Movies took 8 months to a year. This shyt will be out in March
Lol I was just telling my girl (who's 11 years younger than me) how long it used to take for stuff to come out on video. That shyt used to be torture. Seemed like it took years for ninja turtles to get on vhs

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The people in my theater actually boo’d this scene and someone started a “we want Garfield” chant. It got so rowdy they had to stop the movie and threaten to end it there if there wasn’t peace.

Spud right now:

r-kelly-crying-r-kelly.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Because people wanted to see more of the spider-man with the worst reviewed movies and least grossing films. Right. :francis:

This is getting sad now, guys.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

My crowd started booing when Willem Defoe showed up, i was confused until they started chanting "WE WANT DANE! WE WANT DANE!" I asked why and a fan who was borderline hysterical said "WE WANT THE REAL GREEN GOBLIN, because we want THE REAL SPIDERMAN!!!!11" and threw and entire bucket of popcorn at the screen

When Andrew Garfield walked thru he went into convulsions and had to be stretchered out.

His t-shirt had this image on it
Amazing-Spider-Man-Harry-Osborn-Dane-DeHaan-MCU-featured.jpg

The audience was in absolute tears when garfield showed up, and the entire theater walked out to get drink and popcorn refills as soon as tobey mcguire showed up. I was a bit surprised.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My crowd started booing when Willem Defoe showed up, i was confused until they started chanting "WE WANT DANE! WE WANT DANE!" I asked why and a fan who was borderline hysterical said "WE WANT THE REAL GREEN GOBLIN, because we want THE REAL SPIDERMAN!!!!11" and threw and entire bucket of popcorn at the screen

When Andrew Garfield walked thru he went into convulsions and had to be stretchered out.

The audience was in absolute tears when garfield showed up, and the entire theater walked out to get drink and popcorn refills as soon as tobey mcguire showed up. I was a bit surprised.
:russ: Working that man into a shoot

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
:russ: Working that man into a shoot
no cap :hubie:

When Garfield saved MJ i couldn't even see or hear their reaction because everyone was jumping up and down and was so loud.

On the contrary, when Tobey had his moment with doc oc i looked across my row and the faces were
:stopitslime::francis::unimpressed::scust::martin:
and it was silent other than one voice that said this; here is an actual video of it:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

my theater didn't react to entire one's intro. But they laughed hella hard at every joke.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Was meh. Peter was being a moron.

Marvel gonna have a tough time moving forward. The formula has gotten bland and most of the 1st draft heroes are gone.

They should really transition to a phase following the spidey animated series local NYC universe. With blade coming in for the vampire fukkery.

I don't think they can pull off another galactic level phase with this team. They should really look to finish this shyt off and move to x men.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Was meh. Peter was being a moron.

Marvel gonna have a tough time moving forward. The formula has gotten bland and most of the 1st draft heroes are gone.

They should really transition to a phase following the spidey animated series local NYC universe. With blade coming in for the vampire fukkery.

I don't think they can pull off another galactic level phase with this team. They should really look to finish this shyt off and move to x men.