Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stopped reading at “IGN”.

hhh-disgusted.gif
Internet hates ign :russ: I might be the one of the few people I know who fukks with them

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this in Imax today and wish i was able to get opening weekend tickets to it but its all good. All the scenes still hit the 2nd time around and green goblin really was evil. They’re fight was legit violence all the way.

that Ned foreshadowing really gonna hit if they take it there in the future

:mjcry:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What a movie. :wow:

Had all the ingredients of a classic Spider-Man flick, let alone the nostalgia bomb it was.

Felt like at some point the Sony feel of Spider-Man films took over and they never looked back. Was all for it. :wow:

Yea the nostalgia got me in the feels a couple times. :wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'll take a movie based around "Kraven's Last Hunt" over another go at a Spider-man/Venom storyline. Granted, Peter was wearing the black suit in that story so maybe that they can incorporate that into the movie's story somehow. You tried the Spidey/Venom and botched it, no need to repeat it like they did with the Dark Pheonix story in the X-Men universe.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
“My child I watched you grow up and be famous, and now I small like a proud dad watching his only son who made”
:mjcry:

Talk about a boy growing into a man movie. Sheesh this movie was so dope on multiple levels. Spidey vs Strange in imax was crazy. Spidey vs. The Goblin. William Dafoe bravo sir! Bravo! Clap for that man. His portrayal of Green Goblin excellent and he stole every scene he was in. Glad to see Tobey aka the youth pastor. Lmao. Even Andrew came and saved the damsel in time got me watery eyed and all. This was an emotional roller coaster. My wife needed tissues. The ending didn’t give you that warm feeling but you still felt optimism for Spideys future,

Anyways marvel did it again.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'll take a movie based around "Kraven's Last Hunt" over another go at a Spider-man/Venom storyline. Granted, Peter was wearing the black suit in that story so maybe that they can incorporate that into the movie's story somehow. You tried the Spidey/Venom and botched it, no need to repeat it like they did with the Dark Pheonix story in the X-Men universe.
Kravens last hunt only makes sense with that backstory tho. And with a love interest. Obviously they would adapt it but the most powerful parts of that story come from Peter and kravens history and Peters motivation to get out of trouble

an emissary from hell

I got the bricks from Wakanda
Daps
Reppin
2up2down
A couple of thoughts after rewatching this yesterday...

1. Green Goblin is a top 3 MCU villain :yeshrug: I actually think he outdid his performance in the 2002 film. I was initially skeptical when I heard they were ditching his mask, but it was brilliant move since we could see DaFoe emote.
  2. Andrew Garfield was another standout performance. I always thought he & Emma Stone were great, but they were constantly bogged down by poor writing/directing. It was refreshing to see him play the role of Spider-Man again.
  3. Jamie Foxx was also great, I'm glad that they allowed him to be himself in this film instead of whatever the hell they were going for in ASM2 :snoop:
  4. I was initially underwhelmed by Tobey's performance, but I enjoyed it alot more after a second watch. Really dug the wise sage approach they went for with him.
  5. And of course, Tom Holland was great in this. His best performance as Spider-Man.
  6. The chemistry between Tom, Garfield and Tobey was incredible, I really hope that there's more deleted scenes between the three of them.
  7. The start of movie is a bit of a drag, but I feel like once Doc Ock appears things really ramp up to 11.
  8. This whole movie felt like a fever dream. Who could've thought Sony constantly rebooting Spider-Man would've resulted in this? :pachaha:
  9. This definitely isn't the best MCU movie, but it's top 5 for me. I was worried that the movie would suffer the same issues as Rise of Skywalker (fan-service for the sake of fan service). While it does have a couple of moments where it seems like they were trying to squeeze in references, the majority of the guests in the film help forward the plot and Tom's growth into becoming Spider-Man.
  10. Lowkey, this movie might actually enhance the previous Tom Holland films too. his trilogy was basically an origin story in disguise.
  11. Does anyone think we'll see Tobey or Garfield again in the future?

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple of thoughts after rewatching this yesterday...

1. Green Goblin is a top 3 MCU villain :yeshrug: I actually think he outdid his performance in the 2002 film. I was initially skeptical when I heard they were ditching his mask, but it was brilliant move since we could see DaFoe emote.
  2. Andrew Garfield was another standout performance. I always thought he & Emma Stone were great, but they were constantly bogged down by poor writing/directing. It was refreshing to see him play the role of Spider-Man again.
  3. Jamie Foxx was also great, I'm glad that they allowed him to be himself in this film instead of whatever the hell they were going for in ASM2 :snoop:
  4. I was initially underwhelmed by Tobey's performance, but I enjoyed it alot more after a second watch. Really dug the wise sage approach they went for with him.
  5. And of course, Tom Holland was great in this. His best performance as Spider-Man.
  6. The chemistry between Tom, Garfield and Tobey was incredible, I really hope that there's more deleted scenes between the three of them.
  7. The start of movie is a bit of a drag, but I feel like once Doc Ock appears things really ramp up to 11.
  8. This whole movie felt like a fever dream. Who could've thought Sony constantly rebooting Spider-Man would've resulted in this? :pachaha:
  9. This definitely isn't the best MCU movie, but it's top 5 for me. I was worried that the movie would suffer the same issues as Rise of Skywalker (fan-service for the sake of fan service). While it does have a couple of moments where it seems like they were trying to squeeze in references, the majority of the guests in the film help forward the plot and Tom's growth into becoming Spider-Man.
  10. Lowkey, this movie might actually enhance the previous Tom Holland films too. his trilogy was basically an origin story in disguise.
  11. Does anyone think we'll see Tobey or Garfield again in the future?

Felt the same way. I left the movie thinking it was an excellent way to end the series, but later thought it was great way to springboard to a completely new trilogy.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
With a bit more time I still enjoy it but I can't put this over Infinity War, Endgame, Cap WS, BP, or possibly Dr. Strange depending on my mood. Still a great film though and by far the best Spider-Man of this MCU version.

FFH is a better film than this, not to say it's wack but it was a clusterfukk, well worth it but still a clusterfukk.

FFH = IW
NWH = Endgame

That comparison is dead on.