Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
FH9JaGDX0Aw410H
:mjlol:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
A couple of thoughts after rewatching this yesterday...

1. Green Goblin is a top 3 MCU villain :yeshrug: I actually think he outdid his performance in the 2002 film. I was initially skeptical when I heard they were ditching his mask, but it was brilliant move since we could see DaFoe emote.
  2. Andrew Garfield was another standout performance. I always thought he & Emma Stone were great, but they were constantly bogged down by poor writing/directing. It was refreshing to see him play the role of Spider-Man again.
  3. Jamie Foxx was also great, I'm glad that they allowed him to be himself in this film instead of whatever the hell they were going for in ASM2 :snoop:
  4. I was initially underwhelmed by Tobey's performance, but I enjoyed it alot more after a second watch. Really dug the wise sage approach they went for with him.
  5. And of course, Tom Holland was great in this. His best performance as Spider-Man.
  6. The chemistry between Tom, Garfield and Tobey was incredible, I really hope that there's more deleted scenes between the three of them.
  7. The start of movie is a bit of a drag, but I feel like once Doc Ock appears things really ramp up to 11.
  8. This whole movie felt like a fever dream. Who could've thought Sony constantly rebooting Spider-Man would've resulted in this? :pachaha:
  9. This definitely isn't the best MCU movie, but it's top 5 for me. I was worried that the movie would suffer the same issues as Rise of Skywalker (fan-service for the sake of fan service). While it does have a couple of moments where it seems like they were trying to squeeze in references, the majority of the guests in the film help forward the plot and Tom's growth into becoming Spider-Man.
  10. Lowkey, this movie might actually enhance the previous Tom Holland films too. his trilogy was basically an origin story in disguise.
  11. Does anyone think we'll see Tobey or Garfield again in the future?
8f0.png

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can anybody explain to me why Garfield is ranked 7th here? He’s obviously more popular than Mcguire.

@MartyMcFly
@Deltron @hex
who else I forget?

How is Mcguire ranked so high here? His movies came out in the early 00s. Nobody knows who he is or watched those old shyts. :mindblown:
Be easy breh, you shouldn’t ruffle feathers :mjgrin: