Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Marvel really should have thrown a sixth villain in here to round out the Sinister Six.

Venom would have been the logical choice but I get why Feige wouldn't want the MCU tainted by Venom foolery.
It really only 4 villains to be fair

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Marvel really should have thrown a sixth villain in here to round out the Sinister Six.

Venom would have been the logical choice but I get why Feige wouldn't want the MCU tainted by Venom foolery.
Why do we / you care about there being a sinister 6? Would vulture coming back have helped this film? Or Rhino?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why do we / you care about there being a sinister 6? Would vulture coming back have helped this film? Or Rhino?
And again if you do that, the movie becomes crowded and now we’re dealing with yet another emotional beat to deal with.

Movies can’t just be putting all your toys together in a sandbox and playing make believe. shyt has to connect to everything and serve the narrative. One more villain in that thing wouldn’t help anyone

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The writers confirmed what I thought at the end of let there be carnage: the symbiote knows who Peter is because it has knowledge of other worlds and universes etc. that’s how eddie got sucked into that world.
Yah...venom explained the symbiote's hive knowledge of the multiverse in the end credits

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

The tree was the sixth villain

granted Tree-Man is one of Spider-Man’s more obscure enemies