Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Overrated. This would be completely unwatchable if you haven't seen most of the previous movies. I didn't waste my time with Amazing Spider Man 1 or 2 so I felt no connection (and Jamie Foxx as Electro felt like Jamie Foxx being Jamie Foxx). Coasts completely on nostalgia and fan service.

5/10

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Overrated. This would be completely unwatchable if you haven't seen most of the previous movies. I didn't waste my time with Amazing Spider Man 1 or 2 so I felt no connection (and Jamie Foxx as Electro felt like Jamie Foxx being Jamie Foxx). Coasts completely on nostalgia and fan service.

5/10

Why not?:lupe:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm guessing MJ still wearing the necklace will be how she will remember
I don't think that's how a spell that powerful is supposed to work. Otherwise people would find items that trigger memories all over, making it pointless.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The writers confirmed what I thought at the end of let there be carnage: the symbiote knows who Peter is because it has knowledge of other worlds and universes etc. that’s how eddie got sucked into that world.
In the post-credits scene of No Way Home, we see that there was a piece of Venom that was left over in Tom Holland's Spidey universe after Tom Hardy/Eddie Brock was sent back to his universe. So obviously, that's setting up MCU Venom in the future.

It would actually be a perfect plot for Holland's Spider-Man 4 considering that he's in a very insecure state in his life right now.

Last edited:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
In the post-credits scene of No Way Home, we see that there was a piece of Venom that was left over in Tom Holland's Spidey universe after Tom Hardy/Eddie Brock was sent back to his universe. So obviously, that's setting up MCU Venom in the future.

It would actually be perfect plot for Holland's Spider-Man 4 considering that he's in a very insecure state in his life right now.

was there any other post credit scene?? Left after the Venom thing