Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
somebody on reddit made a good point about why only the people from the other movies were the only ones pulled through when the spell collapsed. There are infinite universes out there and somehow only the ones from the movies we know were pulled in. Why wasn't there a completely random Peter Parker or some random villain from some alternate reality pulled in?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope. I’ve seen that issue but don’t have it.

this one?

I’m hoping to make bread off these Spider-Man comics down down down the road. I got them shyts in plastics and cardboard covers with some cards. Like over 400. Hope kraven jumps in the picture cuz I got the og kraven ones too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this one?

I’m hoping to make bread off these Spider-Man comics down down down the road. I got them shyts in plastics and cardboard covers with some cards. Like over 400. Hope kraven jumps in the picture cuz I got the og kraven ones too.

Yup seen it and read it but don’t own it. That’s very dope. I hope that shyt pays off for you

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
And you sound like a dumbass, so I guess that makes us even. I said he’s my favorite. I’ve said it for 9 years now. Ask anyone who frequents this place in that time. I’m not speaking for anyone else or how anyone felt about him for two movies.

I said what I said

Bro. How come you never answer my questions?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bro. How come you never answer my questions?
Because theyre pointless and have no bearing on my original statement?

I said Andrew is my favorite. What in the blue hell does that have to do with how successful his movies were?:russ: The two are incongruent. My personal favorite has nothing to do with box office. At all. Last I checked, my personal likes and dislikes weren’t tied to a cash register.

I’ve gone through the litany of reasons why he’s my favorite. You can look them up in this very thread if you got nothing better to do with your day. Ask a relevant question and I’ll give you a relevant answer

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
somebody on reddit made a good point about why only the people from the other movies were the only ones pulled through when the spell collapsed. There are infinite universes out there and somehow only the ones from the movies we know were pulled in. Why wasn't there a completely random Peter Parker or some random villain from some alternate reality pulled in?
Strange contained the original one until the casing was shattered by Goblin.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup seen it and read it but don’t own it. That’s very dope. I hope that shyt pays off for you

thanks bro! I’m hoping these shyts end up big too. I was trying to get Stan lee to sign a bunch of my classics and was even planning the next sign in he had before he passed away. Those he signed are going for crazy cash.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thanks bro! I’m hoping these shyts end up big too. I was trying to get Stan lee to sign a bunch of my classics and was even planning the next sign in he had before he passed away. Those he signed are going for crazy cash.
Damn. Was he showing up at a con near you?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Because theyre pointless and have no bearing on my original statement?

I said Andrew is my favorite. What in the blue hell does that have to do with how successful his movies were?:russ: The two are incongruent. My personal favorite has nothing to do with box office. At all. Last I checked, my personal likes and dislikes weren’t tied to a cash register.

I’ve gone through the litany of reasons why he’s my favorite. You can look them up in this very thread if you got nothing better to do with your day. Ask a relevant question and I’ll give you a relevant answer

So what metric would you use to show that Garfield is a more popular Spiderman than Mcguire? Ticket sales? Reviews?