Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
Fair warning, there's a lil dude that might come at you sideways over this comment. If he does, just KIM.:hubie:

Nah, my boy Tobey is still that dude to me. The Raimi trilogy will always be my favorite. Watching Spider-Man 1 in theaters back in 2002 at like 6 years old is one of my earliest theater memories, so there's obviously some nostalgia at play, but the OG Spidey films were just superior movies. The moment that original theme hit while Tobey was talking to Doc Ock in this new one was just :wow:

That being said, I think Garfield put on the best performance in this new one by far, and the callbacks to his failure of saving Gwen made for some touching moments.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Why? Sony’s “Venom” currently has no connection to MCU’s Spider-man.

Why cant they just say we fukked this character up and keep it moving instead of trying to ruin the origin & integrity of the character more?

There’s no Venom, Carnage, etc. without Spider-man yet they made it happen anyway. :gag:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
In the post-credits scene of No Way Home, we see that there was a piece of Venom that was left over in Tom Holland's Spidey universe after Tom Hardy/Eddie Brock was sent back to his universe. So obviously, that's setting up MCU Venom in the future.

It would actually be a perfect plot for Holland's Spider-Man 4 considering that he's in a very insecure state in his life right now.
A new venom is where it’s at because I believe Sony’s venom is a good guy anyway.

No more jokey jokey venom would be lit. They gotta have the real Venom and Carnage back.

:banderas::banderas:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Grabs a fist full of metal with ease during Civil War

Has multiple punches laughed off by Norman

“Yup, that’s my arch-nemesis.”

Green-Goblin-catches-Spider-Mans-punch.jpg

Daps
Yeah I thought that was weird. If Spiderman is hitting your face at full rage and you have on no protection how does your head not bash in?