Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Andrew in his series is cool in the suit, his only problem was being cool outside the shyt too

And physically he ain’t pack much of a punch from what I remember

maybe not the best films but his portrayal in costume is a lot of fun

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Andrew in his series is cool in the suit, his only problem was being cool outside the shyt too

And physically he ain’t pack much of a punch from what I remember

maybe not the best films but his portrayal in costume is a lot of fun

I've always thought this. Maybe it's just my pre-conceived notions, but I always got the idea that Peter was a solitary kid because he was too socially anxious to rock with other people like that. Garfield's Peter was alone because he wanted to be.

The thing about him ignoring Captain Stacy's dying wish about staying away from Gwen and then getting her killed always had me :mindblown: too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I've always thought this. Maybe it's just my pre-conceived notions, but I always got the idea that Peter was a solitary kid because he was too socially anxious to rock with other people like that. Garfield's Peter was alone because he wanted to be.

The thing about him ignoring Captain Stacy's dying wish about staying away from Gwen and then getting her killed always had me :mindblown: too
Pete always chose to be a loner because he didn’t think anyone would get him.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the only problem with Tom Holland is he wont work as a mature Spider-Man, he was always meant to be the young naive superhero
Andrew Garfield is the perfect Peter Parker to play alongside a Miles Morales