Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Said it in here before, but where the fukk did all of these Andrew Garfield stans come from? :gucci:

Like I’m happy people like him in this but most of these “Iv always loved him and his Spider-Man movies” ass people are full of shyt
not going back to confirm or nothing, but i thought most people came away from those movies really liking his portrayal of spiderman above all else. the movies were kinda garbage in hindsight but he and Emma Stone were good. seeing him in an actual MCU proerty with the MCU treatment was great.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Said it in here before, but where the fukk did all of these Andrew Garfield stans come from? :gucci:

Like I’m happy people like him in this but most of these “Iv always loved him and his Spider-Man movies” ass people are full of shyt
Because cats know he's the best Spidey

Holland too short and was Ironmans lil helper the first two movies until this one

Tobey was good too but Andrew was perfect

Garfield just had bad scripts he couldn't save.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
not going back to confirm or nothing, but i thought most people came away from those movies really liking his portrayal of spiderman above all else. the movies were kinda garbage in hindsight but he and Emma Stone were good. seeing him in an actual MCU proerty with the MCU treatment was great.
This

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Posting here just to ask if the 3d experienced is worth it trying to buy some tickets. No MCU stans or people with disney stocks need reply, just need a regular movie bruhs opinion.

I SAW IT IN 3D.

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
:devil:
:evil:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Watched Spider Man 2 earlier and yeah...I say that's still the GOAT Spider Man flick and still the benchmark for superhero movies imo. Some cheesiness and MJs narcissistic ass notwithstanding lol
The balance between comic book feel and live action movie was done really well with that movie

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
\
The balance between comic book feel and live action movie was done really well with that movie
And what I lvoe is it's largely about how his superhero life is disrupting his normal life and putting so much pressure on him. Sure, Far From Home kinda got into that...but the stakes were so low. In Spider-Man 2, his sense of duty as Spider-Man threatened to make him flunk out of college, lose all his jobs and get evicted, and destroy all his personal relationships. In FFH, Spideying was just getting in the way of...smashing MJ. He'd have plenty more chances :heh: . And because the stakes were so low, Peter trying to get away from it all and dump it on Mysterio made him come off more bratty, than in Spider-Man 2 when he walks away after reaching a serious breaking point. It just feels like a full-blown movie while even the best MCU flicks just feel like the latest 2-hour special installment of a serial.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Saw the after credit scene... Will the next Holland spidey still be MCU? And was there another post credit scene?
Kevin Feige said earlier this month that he, Amy Pascal/Sony, and Disney were "actively beginning to develop" the next Spider-Man story/trilogy.

Also, the 2nd post credit scene wasn't really a post credit scene. It was just a teaser trailer for the movie Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness which is coming out in May (...at least for now).

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I love the fact they branched out.

Now maybe for the complainers they probably should do their releases like “New Content_Old Content_New Content_Old Content” to break it up for all the “Bu bu bu bu but I don’t care about “blank characters cuz I’m not familiar with them” people.

But I think it’s great they not getting in a loop like other franchises where that gotta keep spamming one hero and every else is just a branch or exertion from that world.

But introducing new shyt is the only way they can continue to grow. People forget back in 2007 no one cared about any of the big Avenger characters and look at them now
Nobody has a problem with new shyt.. To most people, the entire MCU outside of Hulk, Thor and Captain America was new characters... The common man wasn't talking about or informed about Tony Stark.. Now he might be top 3

These phase 4 movies/shows just weren't good

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I definitely see what you mean. :pachaha:

The writing was on the wall ever since the rumors of him being featured surfaced. There’s the group that has always appreciated his portrayal and then the other lukewarm crowd who had a change of heart after NWH. It was bound to happen.

Also helps that Garfield has a pretty big stanbase outside of the TASM films too. They’ll always show that support on social media.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nobody has a problem with new shyt.. To most people, the entire MCU outside of Hulk, Thor and Captain America was new characters... The common man wasn't talking about or informed about Tony Stark.. Now he might be top 3

These phase 4 movies/shows just weren't good

Though that’s a combination of perspective and opinions.

Me personally, I’ve seen some bad movies and shows and I can’t quite put them in the same category.

My only question to you is what are you comparing and contrasting Phase 4 against?