Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Kevin Feige was prolly like

ni2ZXh9.gif

Reading the internet rumors on how Tobey and Andrew were just gonna be 2-3 min cameos

Prolly was in the cut like "we gonna break em off with a lil preview of the remix"

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Kevin Feige was prolly like

ni2ZXh9.gif

Reading the internet rumors on how Tobey and Andrew were just gonna be 2-3 min cameos

Prolly was in the cut like "we gonna break em off with a lil preview of the remix"
He got me. I just knew it was gon be for the final battle. Not a hour worth of run time left

I was pleasantly surprise and genuinely happy to see my mom and other moviegoers shocked when they saw Tobey

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has any other MCU flick had this much theater cam footage just openly available on youtube?

You can literally go find your favorite scene by just a search....Disney don't even care right now

:bryan:
spoiler link me breh. i wanna see andrew and tobey pop up again

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Posting here just to ask if the 3d experienced is worth it trying to buy some tickets. No MCU stans or people with disney stocks need reply, just need a regular movie bruhs opinion.
Didn’t even know this is in 3D

rule of thumb for me is if they didn’t shoot it in 3D, I’m not seeing it in 3D. This wasn’t shot in 3D. They did shoot some scenes in imax tho so that might be your better move