Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Posting here just to ask if the 3d experienced is worth it trying to buy some tickets. No MCU stans or people with disney stocks need reply, just need a regular movie bruhs opinion.

There was probably 1-2 specific scenes I might’ve liked to see in 3D. Beyond that it ain’t necessary. My Dolby showing was rocking but IMAX is probably dope for this too

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Didn’t even know this is in 3D

rule of thumb for me is if they didn’t shoot it in 3D, I’m not seeing it in 3D. This wasn’t shot in 3D. They did shoot some scenes in imax tho so that might be your better move
I keep forgetting that 3D is still a thing. I love me some IMAX though.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only gripe with this movie was the end scene was at night. I hate night time fights

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Only gripe with this movie was the end scene was at night. I hate night time fights
I think every live action Spider-Man, with the exception of FFH, has a nighttime fight. I guess it's mostly been that way, so they won't have to put extra work into the CGI. It's not just the Spidey movies either, it's every live action blockbuster movie in general.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen it last night. Best MCU spidey flick by a mile. They finally transitioning "aw shucks" ironboy jr into a true life tortured soul spiderman. :mjcry:Toby the GOAT & Jamie Foxx stole the show. Garfield was meh.

Saw the after credit scene... Will the next Holland spidey still be MCU? And was there another post credit scene?

Rankings:
Spider Man 2
Spider man
No Way Home
Spider man 3
Homecoming
Amazing Spider Man
Amazing Spider man 2

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Made sense given what happened up until that point. It was the main event.

Unless it’s bank robbery, what crimes are committed in the day?

All the great crimes take place at night

Every villain knows “you do bad in the dark”:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Said it in here before, but where the fukk did all of these Andrew Garfield stans come from? :gucci:

Like I’m happy people like him in this but most of these “Iv always loved him and his Spider-Man movies” ass people are full of shyt
nikkas petitioning for another TASM as if the MCU is going to oversee it and Sony isnt going to make yet another trash movie