Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
In the age of technology I just had one question. When Dr Strange

Made everyone forget about Peter Parker, did he also:

scrub all video evidence, social media posts, search engine results etc.?

does Parker have a social security number, birth certificate?
Yes he clearly said it’s like he would never exist

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aight brehs this thread is officially wack now...

I'll see yall in the Multiverse of Madness thread

:unimpressed:

Make sure you get the word out that that I wasn’t part of the fukkery and I haven’t been in quite sometime :mjgrin:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
its actually a pretty simple answer. He was shown first. Once the audience saw him they knew tobey was coming next so it wasnt as big of a pop for some ppl. I think it was smart on marvel to do so. They seemed to want to give him redemption more than anything. was mostly just the chill vet and andy had all the emotional scenes. I'd take tobey scene of saving tom from going bad with just a look as he held the glider though. Tobey was smoove as fukk in this shyt. Was the only spidey that seemed content with his life. God i love this movie.
Right. That's all there is to it. And we're all in agreement that any room where Garfield got more of a cheer are outliers anyways. That's human psychology at work. It's not complex to fathom. Spud just fights everyone in every thread over every thing. We're trying to bring empirical evidence with cited sources into an argument about which cheering was louder in a movie theater, my brother.

edit: mixed up Maguire and Garfield

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I might go back this Sunday to see it again, because I'm sure I missed a few nuances. But speaking of "Reactions", Jamie, Doc Ock and Andrew got the most laughs at the screening I went to (and rightfully so), but it was Tobey who got the 'warmest' reaction. I heard a few girls gasp, and one dude shouted "Yeeeer" :mjgrin:

Goblin was swerving up that ether in the kitchen scene :mjlol: "Gods don't make choices, we take." :demonic:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Right. That's all there is to it. And we're all in agreement that any room where Tobey got more of a cheer are outliers anyways. That's human psychology at work. It's not complex to fathom. Spud just fights everyone in every thread over every thing. We're trying to bring empirical evidence with cited sources into an argument about which cheering was louder in a movie theater, my brother.

This is fukking cap like hell wtf. Bro since you think this answer my question? You cant.