Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Breh i gotta be honest with you. My theater was filled up, only row free was the row in the front, the median age of the audience was 33, and it was 72.4% men and the rest were women. And when Andrew showed up, everybody cheered, some dude in the front even started doing the arsenio hall whooping like

arsenio-arseniohall.gif

and a chic two rows behind me screamed out "we love you Andyyyyy!"

When Tobey came on screen, not one person clapped or made any noise. I looked around cause I thought everybody had fell asleep or something but nah, they were woke and sitting there like :unimpressed:

:duck:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Im still waiting for anybody to give me a rational answer as to why Garfield would get more pop than Mcguire.

Which Spider Man movies grossed the least? Garfield’s.
Which Spider-Man movies got the lowest reviews? Garfield’s
Which Spider-Man movies had the worst villians? Garfield’s.
Which Spider-Man didn’t even get a 3rd film? Garfield’s

Look at this dumb shyt. Amazing Spider-man movies were dog shyt.

Lol at this guy out popping Mcguire.

its actually a pretty simple answer. He was shown first. Once the audience saw him they knew tobey was coming next so it wasnt as big of a pop for some ppl. I think it was smart on marvel to do so. They seemed to want to give him redemption more than anything. Tobey was mostly just the chill vet and andy had all the emotional scenes. I'd take tobey scene of saving tom from going bad with just a look as he held the glider though. Tobey was smoove as fukk in this shyt. Was the only spidey that seemed content with his life. God i love this movie.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Why didn't dr strange make everyone forget about spiderman.
:patrice:

Plot hole

He just didn't like peter parker
:jbhmm:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Went in expecting a fun but vanilla movie like the first Avengers.

Was :wow: :ohmy: at the final product. Holy shyt this was amazing :blessed:. Considering what it wanted to accomplish, this was basically "perfect".

Jon Watts can make this type of movie? :dahell: :mindblown: well now I'm hyped for the Fantastic Four.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That scene with the lady from MIT was so jarring I honestly thought something got rewritten at the last second. It served zero purpose given the ending of the film.
knowing what we know what happened, sure...but it served its purpose for that point of time. It had given the trio hope

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
In the age of technology I just had one question. When Dr Strange

Made everyone forget about Peter Parker, did he also:

scrub all video evidence, social media posts, search engine results etc.?

does Parker have a social security number, birth certificate?
im thinkin it would be like seeing someones name online that you dont know. As far as social media ive accepted friend requests etc from people i dont know. Im guessing he has the SS cause people just dont know peter parker, so he should be able to use his SS etc.