Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
When Strange said the spell would erase everyone's memory of him and it would be like he never existed, I knew they were writing him out of the MCU.

:beli:
I think thats the best part of the movie…Tom Holland can finally be SpiderMan….assuming they plan to keep making movies with him. It actually made me like the previous two Holland movies more.

It’s rare that a marvel movie like this manages to respect its characters…well, most of its characters.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Breh i gotta be honest with you. My theater was filled up, only row free was the row in the front, the median age of the audience was 33, and it was 72.4% men and the rest were women. And when Andrew showed up, everybody cheered, some dude in the front even started doing the arsenio hall whooping like

arsenio-arseniohall.gif

and a chic two rows behind me screamed out "we love you Andyyyyy!"

When Tobey came on screen, not one person clapped or made any noise. I looked around cause I thought everybody had fell asleep or something but nah, they were woke and sitting there like :unimpressed:

cap in the flesh

edit:Can you answer this one question for me? What metric would you use to show that Andrew Garfield & The ASM pair of films are more popular than Tobey Mcguire & the original Spiderman trilogy?

Garfield got the loudest ovation in your theater, this should be no problem for you to answer.:sas2:

Last edited:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i loved it. gotta tip my hat to marvel for being able to pull this off. i dont think its their best film but it was just such an epic, spectacle to see. even char it didnt care much for from other films really redeemed themselves here...
this was my first trip to the theater since the pandemic and i must say. the picture on my tv at home is better.
:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In the age of technology I just had one question. When Dr Strange

Made everyone forget about Peter Parker, did he also:

scrub all video evidence, social media posts, search engine results etc.?

does Parker have a social security number, birth certificate?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just watched No Way Home last night. It was good movie, slightly overhyped but still solid. I give it an 8/10.

People are talking about how Andrew Garfield got the biggest reaction and I think that it makes sense honestly. Garfield is charismatic and his portrayal of Peter Parker is charismatic. He has a cult following among some younger moviegoers. Also, a lot of women think that he's the most attractive Spider-Man actor - that's a factor in the reactions as well:dame:.

Also, the way that they introduced Andrew and Tobey contributes to the different reactions. I actually thought the way they introduced Andrew was genius and he was in his Spidey suit. Tobey wasn't introduced in his suit but in plain clothes as a "cool youth pastor" :lolbron:.

I'm 22 and I grew up with the Sam Raimi/Tobey Spider-Man films so it was fun to see the homie again. Spider-Man is my favorite superhero because of Tobey Maguire :salute:.

I like the reference to Miles Morales during that scene with Jamie Foxx/Electro and Garfield. That was a nice touch :ehh:

They didn't have to kill sexy Aunt May though. I want to see more of Marisa Tomei's fine self :mjcry:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Im still waiting for anybody to give me a rational answer as to why Garfield would get more pop than Mcguire.

Which Spider Man movies grossed the least? Garfield’s.
Which Spider-Man movies got the lowest reviews? Garfield’s
Which Spider-Man movies had the worst villians? Garfield’s.
Which Spider-Man didn’t even get a 3rd film? Garfield’s

Look at this dumb shyt. Amazing Spider-man movies were dog shyt.

Lol at this guy out popping Mcguire.

You fukking Tobey breh?:dwillhuh:
Or...are you Tobey? :jbhmm::ohhh:

Who gives a fukk who gets the louder pop.

Let's just enjoy Spidey. The more Spidey, the better for the world :blessed:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can we be honest?

This movie was not close to the hype people give it.

Here is why

1. Villain redemption.
How you gonna make a whole damn movie based on redeeming villains to "save them" but spend whopping 2 sentences explaining how they are once they are saved? Doc Oc deserved MASSIVE screentime after he was cured so they can atleast make us give a shyt about this "mission."

2. Extremely boring exposition of the other spidermans. Like really boring. They show their very small differences, used absolutely bno unique methods to solve the problem, and showed up in the last 15 minutes.

It just was a terribly boring movie. You got nostalgia but that is it. If that is what it takes to call it the "no. 2 superhero film of all time" then they will continue to recycle this multiverse nonsense with no actual storyline.

I REPEAT, THIS MOVIE HAD NO MOTIVATION. IT HAD A PLOT BUT NO SAVE THE CAT MOMENT.

If the plot is to save the bad guys, they need to be HUMANIZED.