Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Aight my spidey comic heads. What’s the chances they introduce fantastic four and Wolverine into Tom hollands last Spider-Man movie while introducing miles morales as the new takeover spidey for a future avengers movie with miles?? Am I bugging or it’s doable?
Fantastic Four is the last film of Phase 4 I believe and Xmen presently still aren't canon. The multi universal stuff is probably done for the new trilogy it's back to friendly neighborhood street crime. Xmen will either get their own film or appear in the Secret Wars film they seem to be settling up. Live action Miles is appearing at some point he's been hinted twice now.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Ive read people comparing this to End Game and I actually agree, but for what you said here...pretty ridiculous plot contrivances to set up the payoffs, but the payoffs are good enough to where you can overlook the stupid.

I usually hate films where the plot is driven by incompetence/stupidity & there were a lot of plot holes too but they leaned so far into this being a comic book movie that they pulled off the highlights to a damn near A+ level.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Aight my spidey comic heads. What’s the chances they introduce fantastic four and Wolverine into Tom hollands last Spider-Man movie while introducing miles morales as the new takeover spidey for a future avengers movie with miles?? Am I bugging or it’s doable?
Nope. Not yet. Why introduce all that when they just did this massive reset to get him away from some of ths
How sway it's the 4th best Spider-man movie
going to disagree. For the emotional stakes alone, and the brutality, and the sacrifice, this is a quintesssntial Spider-Man story that does everything a Spider-Man story should do. Putting it fourth on that list, for me anyway, feels disrespectful. Spider-Man 2 is about sacrifice and choice but in the end he gets his happy ending. Which is great. But that’s not always how shyt is for Peter. And I’m taking goblin in this movie over ock in that movie in terms of sheer villainy and pushing the theme of the movie along with pushing Peter to different depths.

The cameos are cool. The Easter eggs are fun. But I can’t ignore the actual Spider-Man of this Spider-Man movie and the depths of the arc and completion of it. That puts it a cut above a lot of Spider-Man stories, in film or comics or tv

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Not yet. Why introduce all that when they just did this massive reset to get him away from some of ths

going to disagree. For the emotional stakes alone, and the brutality, and the sacrifice, this is a quintesssntial Spider-Man story that does everything a Spider-Man story should do. Putting it fourth on that list, for me anyway, feels disrespectful. Spider-Man 2 is about sacrifice and choice but in the end he gets his happy ending. Which is great. But that’s not always how shyt is for Peter. And I’m taking goblin in this movie over ock in that movie in terms of sheer villainy and pushing the theme of the movie along with pushing Peter to different depths.

The cameos are cool. The Easter eggs are fun. But I can’t ignore the actual Spider-Man of this Spider-Man movie and the depths of the arc and completion of it. That puts it a cut above a lot of Spider-Man stories, in film or comics or tv

I’m with you. Definitely not yet. But the chances of doing this when he’s about to give up the suit down the line would be a great setup for new avengers with fantastic four and bringing Wolverine into the picture for a X-men reboot… just wondered if any rumors or possibilities cuz I would love that.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fantastic Four is the last film of Phase 4 I believe and Xmen presently still aren't canon. The multi universal stuff is probably done for the new trilogy it's back to friendly neighborhood street crime. Xmen will either get their own film or appear in the Secret Wars film they seem to be settling up. Live action Miles is appearing at some point he's been hinted twice now.

i was hoping to see this towards Tom hollands last time putting in the suit. Perfect setup for all this. But if they bring x man out during secret wars, I’m all for these reboots

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

I'm no expert on the character but I do agree with a lot of points in this video in regards to the filmmaking

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm no expert on the character but I do agree with a lot of points in this video in regards to the filmmaking

Which you know I’m not watching :russ:

for me it’s character shyt first and foremost. I’m not surprised by the fact Jon watts and marvel’s house style probably isn’t on the level of Sam rami, bill pope, and the incredible talent Sam had behind the scenes and just as a director himself. But for me, it’s about what it does for the character and the story it tells. And I prefer this story and what this does for the character to Spider-Man 2:manny:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Great fukking movie I'm glad Garfield's spiderman was able to find peace of mind and redemption for himself by him catching MJ like that:mjcry:

:russ: I was dying when Tom and Andrew were questioning how Toby's version of spiderman web-shooting works

Tom and Andrew::ohhh: wait you really don't have to make your own web fluid and use web shooter

Toby: nope:jawalrus:

Tom and Andrew: :lupe: So does it just shoot out of your wrist or anywhere else :dame:

Toby: just my wrist:comeon:

btw great to see Toby have fun with the evil Peter Parker dance :mjlol:

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
People are missing a key aspect to this film. Yes it's the end to the "Home" trilogy, but this is actually his origin story. People criticized him in previous films for just being baby Iron Man and having all of Tony's tech - yeah because he was just a kid and not fully spider-man yet.

This is the movie he truly becomes Spider-MAN, this is his origin, this is his starting point. There's a reason why we never get to see Holland's character get bit by the spider or anything like that, why we never see the traditional origin story, because this is his actual origin.

Aunt May dies and tells him the "Great Power comes Great Responsibility" quote like how Uncle Ben does in the other origins, and by the end of it all we've not only seen him grow from an immature kid into a selfless hero but furthermore we're in a world where no one knows he exists let alone that he's Spider-Man, he's broke living in an apartment by himself, he has none of Tony's tech anymore, and he had to sew a suit for himself. He's starting from ground 0 now like everyone else
I agree with this idea but I wonder how folks will perceive this trilogy. While this movie might justify the choices, tone and overall character of the previous films, It's still difficult to reconcile with the fact that those movies just never captured the essence of Spiderman. I can't help but look at Homecoming and Far From Home as fun teen comedies that don't wrestle with the emotional thematics that the great Spidey movies do.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People are missing a key aspect to this film. Yes it's the end to the "Home" trilogy, but this is actually his origin story. People criticized him in previous films for just being baby Iron Man and having all of Tony's tech - yeah because he was just a kid and not fully spider-man yet.

This is the movie he truly becomes Spider-MAN, this is his origin, this is his starting point. There's a reason why we never get to see Holland's character get bit by the spider or anything like that, why we never see the traditional origin story, because this is his actual origin.

Aunt May dies and tells him the "Great Power comes Great Responsibility" quote like how Uncle Ben does in the other origins, and by the end of it all we've not only seen him grow from an immature kid into a selfless hero but furthermore we're in a world where no one knows he exists let alone that he's Spider-Man, he's broke living in an apartment by himself, he has none of Tony's tech anymore, and he had to sew a suit for himself. He's starting from ground 0 now like everyone else

:mjlol:NO ONE MISSED
THIS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS shyt.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's gonna be tough to follow up with another Spider-Man movie from here. I feel like a lot of casual cats are not gonna dig a Spider-man that's back to smaller stakes.

HE FACED 2 REGULAR GUYS
WITH NO POWERS IN THE
1ST TWO FILMS
AND THERE WERE ZERO ISSUES.

:devil:
:evil: