Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im still waiting for anybody to give me a rational answer as to why Garfield would get more pop than Mcguire.

Which Spider Man movies grossed the least? Garfield’s.
Which Spider-Man movies got the lowest reviews? Garfield’s
Which Spider-Man movies had the worst villians? Garfield’s.
Which Spider-Man didn’t even get a 3rd film? Garfield’s

Look at this dumb shyt. Amazing Spider-man movies were dog shyt.

Lol at this guy out popping Mcguire.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here talking about Andrew Garfirld got the bigger response? shyt was crickets when he appeared, but Tobey got a response. Tobey Is the Christopher Reeves of Spiderman.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I CAN SEE SPIDEY MAKING
CAMEOS SOME WHERE DOWN
THE LINE BUT I THINK HIS
NEXT MOVIES WONT BE IN THE MCU.

:devil:
:evil:

When Strange said the spell would erase everyone's memory of him and it would be like he never existed, I knew they were writing him out of the MCU.

:beli:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Im still waiting for anybody to give me a rational answer as to why Garfield would get more pop than Mcguire.

Which Spider Man movies grossed the least? Garfield’s.
Which Spider-Man movies got the lowest reviews? Garfield’s
Which Spider-Man movies had the worst villians? Garfield’s.
Which Spider-Man didn’t even get a 3rd film? Garfield’s

Look at this dumb shyt. Amazing Spider-man movies were dog shyt.

Lol at this guy out popping Mcguire.

Bro, there’s a MILLION reasons that a COUPLE of theaters cheered louder for Garfield’s appearance. There’s a huge human factor this.

Beyond that, who fukking cares.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikkas in here talking about Andrew Garfirld got the bigger response? shyt was crickets when he appeared, but Tobey got a response. Tobey Is the Christopher Reeves of Spiderman.

Negative rep.

Bro, there’s a MILLION reasons that a COUPLE of theaters cheered louder for Garfield’s appearance. There’s a huge human factor this.

Beyond that, who fukking cares.

NAME THEM.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
When Strange said the spell would erase everyone's memory of him and it would be like he never existed, I knew they were writing him out of the MCU.

:beli:
It erased their memory of Peter Parker, not Spider-Man. At May's grave Peter asks Happy how he knew her, Happy says through Spider-Man.

Feige and Pascal both already came out and said their Marvel/Sony partnership is handling the second trilogy. Peter's gonna be his own man moving forward but he's still in the same universe he's always been in which is tied to the MCU. It's gonna be impossible for him to not run into certain individuals at some point working the streets (most notably Daredevil/Kingpin).

Daps
Negative rep.

NAME THEM.

Breh i gotta be honest with you. My theater was filled up, only row free was the row in the front, the median age of the audience was 33, and it was 72.4% men and the rest were women. And when Andrew showed up, everybody cheered, some dude in the front even started doing the arsenio hall whooping like

arsenio-arseniohall.gif

and a chic two rows behind me screamed out "we love you Andyyyyy!"

When Tobey came on screen, not one person clapped or made any noise. I looked around cause I thought everybody had fell asleep or something but nah, they were woke and sitting there like :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Breh i gotta be honest with you. My theater was filled up, only row free was the row in the front, the median age of the audience was 33, and it was 72.4% men and the rest were women. And when Andrew showed up, everybody cheered, some dude in the front even started doing the arsenio hall whooping like

arsenio-arseniohall.gif

and a chic two rows behind me screamed out "we love you Andyyyyy!"

When Tobey came on screen, not one person clapped or made any noise. I looked around cause I thought everybody had fell asleep or something but nah, they were woke and sitting there like :unimpressed:
UB2M76t.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

you gonna be a retard too and make the false equivalency that your theater experience = everyone's?