Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Dope flick, amazing fan service but it wasn't seamless (like Spiderverse). Off first watch I think I like FFH better but def gonna give this more spins.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Crazy to think about this is, despite the popularity of other MCU characters and franchises, the biggest financial Blockbuster stimulus to Spider-Man all along, were other Spider-Men.:ohhh:

Not more Ironman memorials

Not a Captain America cameo on TV

Not Thor flying through the skies

But other Spider-Men from other universes/ old series (by their old actors, of course). It re-established that they don't need 10 different MCU characters to boost the presence of a Spider-Man film.

it certainly proves that the Spiderverse doesn't need anyone other than Spider-Man and the rogues gallery. That's it. He don't need Avengers... he's bigger than all them combined Lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dope flick, amazing fan service but it wasn't seamless (like Spiderverse). Off first watch I think I like FFH better but def gonna give this more spins.
FFH WAS A MASTERPIECE.

THIS IS LIKE
INFINITY WAR TO ENDGAME

IW WAS A MASTERPIECE
WHILE ENDGAME WAS BIGGER AND HAD
THE NOSTALGIA MOMENTS
CAUSING PPL TO OVERLOOK ITS
FLAWS DUE TO STANDOM.

:devil:
:evil:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
FFH WAS A MASTERPIECE.

THIS IS LIKE
INFINITY WAR TO ENDGAME

IW WAS A MASTERPIECE
THE NOSTALGIA MOMENTS
FLAWS DUE TO STANDOM.

Very good ananology cuz that's how I was feeling.

If you watch IW and Endgame like it's a part 1&2 it it feels like less of a drop off. I'm gonna have to see how I feel about this film watching it in tandem with NWH. That's sitll the best Spiderman movie to me thus far.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
it certainly proves that the Spiderverse doesn't need anyone other than Spider-Man and the rogues gallery. That's it. He don't need Avengers... he's bigger than all them combined Lol

Just wait till X-Men are back, they gonna be having Iron Man on Disney+ doing detective work.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sony realizes that they're better off working with Marvel and that the MCU stimmy and recognition will only help their brands. That's why Pascal and Feige are already working out the next trilogoy.

it's a win for Sony regardless because they are the ones who get the box office from these movies. MCU gets the side appearances. Everyone wins but Sony really wins why bother with something that's benefitting them..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But…Kevin and Amy already said they will be :russ: like the day after the movie they did an interview in NYT saying they’re working on it right now. And making it public because they don’t want to put fans through the 2019 thing again.

I hear what you’re saying but right now the evidence speaks to the contrary

Sony is cool... if anyone wants to change the agreement it'd be jealous Disney mad at the box office but for right now they seem good with the terms. 2019 they tried to bully Sony and Sony didn't budge.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
FFH WAS A MASTERPIECE.

THIS IS LIKE
INFINITY WAR TO ENDGAME

IW WAS A MASTERPIECE
THE NOSTALGIA MOMENTS
FLAWS DUE TO STANDOM.

Nobody here can post a rational reason as to why Garfield got a louder pop than Mcguire in their theater. The cap is ridiculous. I seen this shyt day 1, packed theater. nikkas went crazy for Mcguire.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Nobody here can post a rational reason as to why Garfield got a louder pop than Mcguire in their theater. The cap is ridiculous. I seen this shyt day 1, packed theater. nikkas went crazy for Mcguire.

breh you doing too much :mjlol:

you been to every theater and screening or something? :mjlol:

why would brehs make up Garfield getting a lot of applause?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Right. Garfield was the confirmation. Though in my theater both showings they got equal reactions. But crowd already knew Toby was coming back and was warmed up, plus his return was way more lowkey
Man, my crowd was un-interactive as fukk. I saw it opening night. No cheer for the Daredevil appearance. No cheer for "I'm something of a scientist myself". Small cheers for the other Spider-Men. That's it.