Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
He's still gonna be interacting with MCU characters (Marvel's still involved with the next trilogy) but instead of working with Tony/Fury/Strange while wearing/using StarkTech, etc he's gonna be selfmade on the streets interacting with Daredevil and Kingpin. That nitty gritty ground level is probably gonna define this upcoming trilogy.
I'ma need you to finish Hawkeye and report back, chief.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
breh you doing too much :mjlol:

you been to every theater and screening or something? :mjlol:

why would brehs make up Garfield getting a lot of applause?

You mean the same clowns who want to see Sony make Amazing Spider-man 3 and Garfield renew his role as Spider-man?:dead:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You mean the same clowns who want to see Sony make Amazing Spider-man 3 and Garfield renew his role as Spider-man?:dead:
the fact you're still on that is :mjlol:

denno why you think people would lie about something as fukknig trivial as that though

the actual FACT remains you only have YOUR theatrical experience. Your experience =/= to others.

they could have very well cheered equally, more, or less on any given scene.

like my theater didn't get much cheer for Murdock's appearance...whereas I've seen numerous accounts it got a good fanfare at other people's.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it certainly proves that the Spiderverse doesn't need anyone other than Spider-Man and the rogues gallery. That's it. He don't need Avengers... he's bigger than all them combined Lol

The MCU at large must feel some type of way for the biggest grossing MCU Spiderman NOT to have @Ironman in it. Crazy, how Spiderman: HC pushed Tony Stark as a 'stimulus' for Peter to reach the magical billion dollarmilestone (it didn't work)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some of it is generational.

Between 15 and 22, Garfield will probably be their first experience of seeing Spider-Man on the big screen.

Nostalgia hits differently for every generation so I could see Garfield getting a greater pop in certain crowds.

True.

People my age and older fondly remember Tobey as Spidey, and they rioted.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
At the end of venom 2,

venom tells Brock that symbiotes share a hive mind knowledge that spans across universes.

As he is about to give Brock a glimpse, they get transported by what we now know to be the first spell strange casts in NWH, to the MCU.

Almost immediately, the tv is showing Peter Parker as spider man and venom says “I hate that guy!” (I actually missed this at first)

Signaling that Venom recognizes Spider-Man

Venom knows about Peter Parker because Venom in Spider-Man 3 knew about Peter Parker.
Thanks!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
the fact you're still on that is :mjlol:

denno why you think people would lie about something as fukknig trivial as that though

the actual FACT remains you only have YOUR theatrical experience. Your experience =/= to others.

they could have very well cheered equally, more, or less on any given scene.

like my theater didn't get much cheer for Murdock's appearance...whereas I've seen numerous accounts it got a good fanfare at other people's.
Spud is the most needlessly argumentative dude on this forum. Dude will argue against the sky being blue if he's mad enough.

Can't blame him though, being the world's only Paul Pierce stan probably has him constantly on code :mjlol:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Whoever said this was on par with Endgame is goofy cappin'
-whoever said the Goblin could take Cap is goofy cappin'

-Ned Leeds was a goofy from Waloofy the whole movie
-im tight about auntie.
-all this because a weird high school kid couldn't stop running his mouth?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You would lock this thread? :ohhh:

I honestly thought this thing was too big to fail :ohhh:

Wouldn't have anything to do with me breh.

Posting links to illegal shyt would draw the attention of the admins. They'd perma-ban ol boy and possibly put this whole thread in The Vault.

No reason to risk it.

Fred.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kidd Dibiase goblin is his arch nemesis. Bat none. Killed the woman he wanted to marry, broke up countless friendships, made Pete’s life a living hell many times.

If they ever write the last Spider-Man story, he’s fighting goblin

Doc Ock is the best villain. He's the only one to continuingly beat Parker. He's the Superior villain