Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
It's remarkable how much Emma Stone looks like OG Gwen Stacy from the 60s comics :russ:. Same eyes and everything.

She was perfect casting, breh and like folks been saying, her and Peter had the best chemistry out of all of Spiderman's movie relationships.:mjcry:

I went into ASM2 knowing how the story went in the comics, but I was honestly hoping they would give Peter a happy ending and alter the story for the movie.

Broke my heart when she died. She was perfect. :to:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I look at the situation with Marvel and Sony like I look at monopoly.

When you hold 2 properties and someone holds the 3rd, you cut a deal. Usually some shyt along the lines of "I won't charge you if you land on any of these colours" and I will give you a cut of the revenue on the property you're selling.

Sony is the person with one property. They'll make more money from that property letting Disney handle it.

Daps
I look at the situation with Marvel and Sony like I look at monopoly.

When you hold 2 properties and someone holds the 3rd, you cut a deal. Usually some shyt along the lines of "I won't charge you if you land on any of these colours" and I will give you a cut of the revenue on the property you're selling.

Sony is the person with one property. They'll make more money from that property letting Disney handle it.

Plus it would seem that they would save money by Disney doing it in their studio as opposed to Sony doing it in theirs. This is a win-win situation for Sony. They make profit without having to incur the expenses.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I READ THAT AND IT SEEMED
MORE PR'ISH THAN ANYTHING.

LIKE I SAID I DONT THINK
THE RELATIONSHIP IS FULLY OVER
BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL
BE IN THE MCU EITHER.

I KNOW SONY AND DISNEY JUST SIGNED
A DEAL WHERE SONY MOVIES
GOING FORWARD ARE GONNA
BE ON DISNEY PLUS
INCLUDING THE OLD SPIDEYS...

SO I CAN SEE THEIR STILL BEING
SOME SORT OF RELATIONSHIP
INCLUDING CAMEOS DOWN
THE LINE.
:devil:
:evil:
Dude, you're wrong. Let it go. :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Andrew was great, but I keep people saying he got the biggest applause and I think its important context that its mostly due to him being the first to be shown amongst the multiverse Spidey's
Right. Garfield was the confirmation. Though in my theater both showings they got equal reactions. But crowd already knew Toby was coming back and was warmed up, plus his return was way more lowkey

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Before Tobey even came on the screen people were clapping when the Ganke dude made the second portal cause they knew Mcguire was coming.

Those reactions were not equal in the least. But let coli nerds tell it different.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Since people are really confused about the spell here's my take on it
The spell makes people forget who peter parker is. The interactions he had with other people are not able to be recalled. Also, all news/photos/stories of peter parker are gone.

Spider-man was not erased from existence. His interactions with people are still remembered and all news/stories/photos of spider-man are still intact as long as peter parker was not a part of them.
War Machine will remember exactly how spider-man helped them in civil war but if tony told him he was peter then he just wouldn't remember that.
Dr.Strange will remember spider-man helped them in infinity war but won't remember a lot of No Way Home.
Happy would remember he helped spider-man fight mysterio by making him a suit but won't remember any of the peter moments

What this means is that peter parker starts from square 1 with everyone he interacts with and they won't think he's spider-man because spider-man is just another person.
As for how does peter do anything now? I guess because of the blip he's able to get new social credentials and all of that because he could say he was blipped and didn't know where he was.
I think it will be revealed that Dr. Strange does and altered the wish:lolbron:He'll remember causing even more fukkery which he'll have to answer for in Multiverse of Madness :ufdup:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Before Tobey even came on the screen people were clapping when the Ganke dude made the second portal cause they knew Mcguire was coming.

Those reactions were not equal in the least. But let coli nerds tell it different.
:gucci:YOU SAT IN EVERY THEATER
FOR EVERY SCREENING
IN EVERY CITY IN THE COUNTRY?

fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU?
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
fukk all the critics bro

there’s plot holes but my question is so what

sometimes movies slap beyond that and this is one of them

this one of them movies you bring up at a party 15 years later and everyone has seen it and the nostalgia feeling hits hard

Cool but critics loved the movie didn't they? Lol. Not even sure i agree that there's plot holes... nothing major. it's well put together.