Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
I don't understand how some people can shyt on Black widow, Shang Chi and other Marvel movies but praise this movie. This movie is no better than those two and other Marvel movies. It has the same rhythm that almost all Marvel movies seem to have. It has the same humor. The only thing that put Spiderman No way home above those other Marvel movies that release this year is the crossover of the Sony and mcu universe which gave the movie a epic feel which the other Marvel releases lacked.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Who remembers having to wait almost an hour or 2 to download a trailer for a movie. Seeing Tobey's Spider-Man took me back that time period as a kid waiting to see the first Spider-Man movie trailer on QuickTime lol.

them early internet struggles

when jpegs took minutes to load :sadcam::hhh:

Daps
All i want in the next phase or two is :
  • Spidey to get his boys Human Torch & Iceman
  • Mentor Miles Morales & Franklin Richards
  • Some adventures with Wolverine and Deadpool
  • Start Parker Industries and get some money
  • Wife MJ and have May day Parker
  • Save the universe like Ironman at the end of his chapter and have Jameson acknowledge him as a Hero.
Spidey is Marvel's Jordan they gotta let him shine for the MCU to see

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand what this whole McGuire/Garfield argument is about.

Teens/early 20's don't even know who the fukk Tobey McGuire is. His last Spider-Man movie was 15 years ago.

So yeah, if your entire theater was
7fpk1yW.png
then McGuire probably got a better reaction.

Fred.

Daps
Who remembers having to wait almost an hour or 2 to download a trailer for a movie. Seeing Tobey's Spider-Man took me back that time period as a kid waiting to see the first Spider-Man movie trailer on QuickTime lol.

nikka I remember waiting a hour for the Mimi and Noel Bangbus trailers ( 30 sec clips) :feedme:to finish downloading back in them days Kids don't understand the struggle breh :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ock and Spidey are mirror images to each other. I enjoy the fact that Ock is just Peter Parker after his worst day to quote the Joker.
But Goblin leaves scars. Goblin killed his girlfriend, involved Peter, and was the catalyst for years worth of guilt.

Goblin pulled a long con making Peter think his parents came back to life, which is brutal.

Goblin pulled another long con with the clone saga.

Then there's the whole Sins Past issue, which is thankfully retconned.

Oh and he's the father of his best friend, forever poisoning that relationship.

I get what you're saying about Ock but Goblin makes it personal every single time. Ock has boundaries he won't cross. Goblin has no boundaries.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't understand what this whole McGuire/Garfield argument is about.

Teens/early 20's don't even know who the fukk Tobey McGuire is. His last Spider-Man movie was 15 years ago.

So yeah, if your entire theater was
7fpk1yW.png
then McGuire probably got a better reaction.

Fred.

Tobey definitely got the bigger reaction in my theater. I'm 26 so I was partial myself but Garfield definitely didn't get as big of a pop.

I even heard a chick who was above me she was like "that ain't the Spider-Man we wanted to see :unimpressed:"

That said I think Garfield was the best of the 3 in terms of charisma.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Tobey definitely got the bigger reaction in my theater. I'm 26 so I was partial myself but Garfield definitely didn't get as big of a pop.

I even heard a chick who was above me she was like "that ain't the Spider-Man we wanted to see :unimpressed:"

That said I think Garfield was the best of the 3 in terms of charisma.
Garfield was the best Spidey
Shame his movies were the worst

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You really bothered by this
I went and people were loudest for Garfield mainly cause he was first they still was hype for tobey too tho

You’re capping. I bet you want to see Amazing Spider man 3 right? So Garfield can fight a Will Smith playing Hydroman. :dead: