Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Nah I’m not talking about him not being in the Marvel world. I mean the idea of him leading the avengers. That’s the rumor. And so out of character

My laughter wasn't in response to your post. It was at people putting stock in the rumours that Disney is done with Tim.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My laughter wasn't in response to your post. It was at people putting stock in the rumours that Disney is done with Tim.
DUDE ITS SONY CHOICE
AT THE END OF THE DAY
NOT DISNEY...

YOU TALKING ABOUT MONEY
LIKE THEY DONT HAVE TO SHARE
THAT shyt.

IF SONY WANTS SPIDEY BACK
HES GONE.

IF TOM WANTS TO REMAIN
SONYS SPIDEY HE STAYS WITH SONY.
:devil:
:evil:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
DUDE ITS SONY CHOICE
AT THE END OF THE DAY
NOT DISNEY...

YOU TALKING ABOUT MONEY
THAT shyt.

HES GONE.

IF TOM WANTS TO REMAIN

Like I said before, there is too much money on the table.

You're speaking like a commoner. The sort of person who loses money because he wants it all and cannot negotiate.

Business people look at things differently.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Like I said before, there is too much money on the table.

You're speaking like a commoner. The sort of person who loses money because he wants it all and cannot negotiate.

Business people look at things differently.
:gucci:THERES NOT AS MUCH
MONEY AS YOU THINK
WHEN THEY HAVE TO SHARE IT.

SONY CAN MAKE THAT
WITHOUT DISNEY
PLUS THEY JUST USED THIS
MOVIE TO REVITALIZE
THE SPIDEY SONY BRAND.

DONT THINK THAT
WAS A COINCIDENCE.

TRASH ASS VENOM DID
A BILLY.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Since people are really confused about the spell here's my take on it
The spell makes people forget who peter parker is. The interactions he had with other people are not able to be recalled. Also, all news/photos/stories of peter parker are gone.

Spider-man was not erased from existence. His interactions with people are still remembered and all news/stories/photos of spider-man are still intact as long as peter parker was not a part of them.
War Machine will remember exactly how spider-man helped them in civil war but if tony told him he was peter then he just wouldn't remember that.
Dr.Strange will remember spider-man helped them in infinity war but won't remember a lot of No Way Home.
Happy would remember he helped spider-man fight mysterio by making him a suit but won't remember any of the peter moments

What this means is that peter parker starts from square 1 with everyone he interacts with and they won't think he's spider-man because spider-man is just another person.
As for how does peter do anything now? I guess because of the blip he's able to get new social credentials and all of that because he could say he was blipped and didn't know where he was.
Yup, same with MJ and Ned. They remember doing crazy shyt with Spider-Man, they just don't remember Peter. They have these voids in their memory but since they're "nothing" they're not aware they're even forgetting anything. Peter just isn't part of the equation, they only know Spider-Man.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
DUDE ITS SONY CHOICE
AT THE END OF THE DAY
NOT DISNEY...

YOU TALKING ABOUT MONEY
THAT shyt.

HES GONE.

IF TOM WANTS TO REMAIN
Sony realizes that they're better off working with Marvel and that the MCU stimmy and recognition will only help their brands. That's why Pascal and Feige are already working out the next trilogoy.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:THERES NOT AS MUCH
MONEY AS YOU THINK
WHEN THEY HAVE TO SHARE IT.

SONY CAN MAKE THAT
WITHOUT DISNEY
PLUS THEY JUST USED THIS
MOVIE TO REVITALIZE
THE SPIDEY SONY BRAND.

DONT THINK THAT
WAS A COINCIDENCE.

TRASH ASS VENOM DID
A BILLY.

This is people who are too greedy for their own good think.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sony realizes that they're better off working with Marvel and that the MCU stimmy and recognition will only help their brands. That's why Pascal and Feige are already working out the next trilogoy.
THIS MOVIE WAS A SONY REVITALIZATION...

THEY CAN PART WAYS NOW
WITH THE SONY BRAND
BACK TO OG SPIDEY LEVELS
AND KEEP THE "MCU" SPIDEY.

MCU TOLD THEIR STORY
AND DOESNT NEED HIM
ANYMORE AT THIS POINT EITHER.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Watching ASM1. Still not a fan of Asperger's Peter, but again that's on the writing
Pretty sure anything you see that makes you think that is a choice Andrew is making. Writers normally don’t write that. They leave that kinda thing to the actor to choose what they want to do. And the director either goes with it or doesn’t.

Daps
He's still gonna be interacting with MCU characters (Marvel's still involved with the next trilogy) but instead of working with Tony/Fury/Strange while wearing/using StarkTech, etc he's gonna be selfmade on the streets interacting with Daredevil and Kingpin. That nitty gritty ground level is probably gonna define this upcoming trilogy.

:beli: